*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Is online begging the worst online business ever ?

Postby MysticMoons » 07 Mar 2019, 22:50

Yes begging is ok if someone is really in need. But not if they are going to live and just yell and scream into the camera and demand money from people. Those are the ones who annoy me.

want to make big money playing games and chilling onlie then check out the link to learn how! https://vocal.media/gamers/how-to-make-money-playing-video-games-from-homework from home playing games
MysticMoons

ForumCoin: 751

Banner Ad

Postby sushme » 08 Mar 2019, 05:43

I have no idea about online begging but agree that some people might find it a way to make money. There may be some really needy ones as well some might be doing it for taking the advantage of peoples sentiments.

sushme

ForumCoin: 0

Postby Netherrealmer » 08 Mar 2019, 15:04

I wont say its the worst anymore because Patreon is making demonetized Youtubers alive.

Netherrealmer
Community Moderator

ForumCoin: 2,558

Postby MysticMoons » 08 Mar 2019, 18:12

Yes demonetized youtubers that is good then! But then also BIttube lets demontized youtube people make money off views. So both things are good.
The ones I do not like are the ones who yell and scream into the camera for people to send money. I was going to record someone and put it on youtube so they could see how silly they looked lol.

want to make big money playing games and chilling onlie then check out the link to learn how! https://vocal.media/gamers/how-to-make-money-playing-video-games-from-homework from home playing games
MysticMoons

Postby yakuma » 08 Mar 2019, 23:00

MysticMoons wrote:Yes demonetized youtubers that is good then! But then also BIttube lets demontized youtube people make money off views. So both things are good.
The ones I do not like are the ones who yell and scream into the camera for people to send money. I was going to record someone and put it on youtube so they could see how silly they looked lol.

Hey! How does patreon and bittube work? How can you earn from them?

yakuma

ForumCoin: 29

Postby augusta » 09 Mar 2019, 04:37

Patreon is a way of making money from the users of a site or vlog.it soliciting funds or asking for donations from a site's users which I believe it better than begging which is outrightly folly.

augusta

ForumCoin: 11

Postby MysticMoons » 09 Mar 2019, 04:55

yakuma wrote:
MysticMoons wrote:Yes demonetized youtubers that is good then! But then also BIttube lets demontized youtube people make money off views. So both things are good.

Bittube you just upload videos and get paid for views. You can also watch videos on there and earn while you are logged in. Also you can earn from being on facebook, or youtube anytime. Which is the most easy way to earn if you are not a video maker.

MysticMoons

Postby suny » 09 Mar 2019, 05:29

MysticMoons wrote:You can also watch videos on there and earn while you are logged in. Also you can earn from being on facebook, or youtube anytime.

How is earning possible by watching videos unless someone invites you to watch and you get paid by them? And how about being on FB and YouTube for earning money by watching only???

suny

Referrals: 66
ForumCoin: 504

Postby Kei » 09 Mar 2019, 06:16

Who even does that? I wouldn't give just anyone money that I worked hard to earn. If they can be online with all that time and resources begging, they could easily put it into work and earn honorably.

Kei

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 229

Postby Netherrealmer » 09 Mar 2019, 17:03

Kei wrote:ney from the users of a site or vlog.it soliciting funds or asking for donations from a site's users which I believe it bette

You underestimate audiences dude. If people loves watching your videos or loves looking at your artwork, they will spend money to keep you alive. Patreon is the reason why many demonetized Youtubers are still making money. If you have 1 million fans and at least 5000 of them donates a dollar per month, You will be set for life.

Netherrealmer
Community Moderator

Postby yakuma » 09 Mar 2019, 17:04

augusta wrote:Patreon is a way of making money from the users of a site or vlog.it soliciting funds or asking for donations from a site's users which I believe it better than begging which is outrightly folly.

Can anyone use this even if there are only few views or visitors to a blog? Can I withdraw it through paypal?

MysticMoons wrote:
yakuma wrote:

Bittube you just upload videos and get paid for views. You can also watch videos on there and earn while you are logged in. Also you can earn from being on facebook, or youtube anytime. Which is the most easy way to earn if you are not a video maker.

Nice! This is news to me! So it is like youtube in the past when it wasn't super controlling. Will check them out soon.

yakuma

ForumCoin: 29

Postby Netherrealmer » 09 Mar 2019, 17:09

Patreon only works if you have at least 5000 subscribers and 300 active donors. Also depends on your country. If you are from a 3rd world country 30 dollars a day is enough to escape poverty. If you are from a 1st world country, You needed 20 dollars per hour.

Netherrealmer
Community Moderator

Postby riddy09 » 09 Mar 2019, 23:57

fergus1234 wrote:Patreon only works if you have at least 5000 subscribers and 300 active donors. Also depends on your country. If you are from a 3rd world country 30 dollars a day is enough to escape poverty. If you are from a 1st world country, You needed 20 dollars per hour.

$30 per day, that's rich for 3rd world countries. Although, 5k subscribers is a hard task. I can't even reach 100 subscribers in Youtube. :lol:

riddy09

ForumCoin: 445

Postby Netherrealmer » 10 Mar 2019, 08:22

My goal plan is to have a Youtube gaming channel and also do Vlogs and ask for patreon donations whether I get demonetized or monetized. Imagine if you have a monetized Youtube channel and active patreon, that is double earnings.

Netherrealmer
Community Moderator

Postby ruthmongare » 17 Mar 2019, 15:26

In fact begging isn't a business. As for me I'll refer it as the worst activity online

ruthmongare

ForumCoin: 66

PreviousNext

Your Ad Here.

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum