New: New Contest for August 1 to August 31, 2019 / Prize 100 FC Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

What is your Online Money earning strategy?

Poll ended at 25 Jan 2019, 16:55

Heavy on quantity?
No votes
The Quality is what all matters.
75%
No Strategy.
No votes
Mix of the above 3.
25%
Do not want to answer.
No votes

Total votes : 4

Re: Your Online Money earning strategy - Quality All, Quantity Heavy or No Strategy?

Postby Rational Mind » 16 Feb 2019, 23:12

I am striving for quality. I am trying to establish my sites as authority sites by publishing quality contents.

Rational Mind
Banned

ForumCoin: 34

Re: Your Online Money earning strategy - Quality All, Quantity Heavy or No Strategy?

Postby riddy09 » 17 Feb 2019, 01:19

Rational Mind wrote:I am striving for quality. I am trying to establish my sites as authority sites by publishing quality contents.

Quality usually can mean high pay work or high reward. Quantity will have less pay but also means you can work a lot of time so can earn more.

riddy09

ForumCoin: 259

Postby ceci » 17 Feb 2019, 07:11

I don't go for many sites lately, just focus on few and concentrate more on offline jobs, the concern is making money, so have to make sure all online sites are legit and paying before joining for not wasting my time.

ceci

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 1,844

Postby skysnap » 17 Feb 2019, 08:38

I prefer to give quality and distribute that quality content across the site. And this way I make sure to get the most out of those content links.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 306

Postby anorona » 18 Feb 2019, 09:57

no pressure , just doing the best that I can to work on sites taht I am in.

anorona

ForumCoin: 291

Postby kanchan18 » 18 May 2019, 05:10

I strive for quality. Still my online earning is mainly depended upon surveys so there is no quality matters. Getting qualified or completing surveys does not depend upon sole on you. It's mainly luck so i prefer to take as many surveys as available. so quantity is more important.

kanchan18

ForumCoin: 941

Postby arunima » 18 May 2019, 06:31

cinderella wrote:I always go for quality. I started working in 2012 and have reached the highest post in two of the online sites I am working with because I give more focus on the quality over quantity.

That sounds good :thumbup: You really seem to be focused and meticulous. Congratulations!

arunima

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 509

Postby JASPREET » 18 May 2019, 07:31

NO strategy is good strategy and that's the reason am online when free and other then that don't bother to try hard

JASPREET

ForumCoin: 425

Postby skysnap » 18 May 2019, 08:46

kanchan18 wrote:I strive for quality. Still my online earning is mainly depended upon surveys so there is no quality matters. Getting qualified or completing surveys does not depend upon sole on you. It's mainly luck so i prefer to take as many surveys as available. so quantity is more important.

Quality matters in article writing, small gigs on fiverr etc. Surveys are more of timepass and hobby stuff, nothing like job or so about them.

skysnap

Postby raaman » 18 May 2019, 14:24

Quality or quantity, it is only peanuts and broken peanuts. So why worry?

raaman

ForumCoin: 1,218

Postby suny » 19 May 2019, 03:10

For me, my main earning comes from surveys, followed by article writing (mostly for clients) and then I have various small earnings from different websites that I do as and when I have time.

suny

Referrals: 63
ForumCoin: 458

Postby amitkokiladitya » 19 May 2019, 04:23

I prefer both quality as well as quantity. The more you work the more you will earn. At the same time, working on high quality sites and offering high quality work can really boost up the earnings.

amitkokiladitya

ForumCoin: 139

Postby skysnap » 21 May 2019, 07:34

These days the situation is so worse we need some sites to begin with. Because otherwise there is no quality or quantity. :D

skysnap

Postby Vehlijanta » 24 May 2019, 00:35

I don't have any strategy but for me quality matters over quantity so I try less websites.

Vehlijanta

ForumCoin: 167

Postby katkat » 24 May 2019, 02:24

I am for quality. I seldom finish the 10 post here. I love to earn but I don't post just to earn. I want to contribute somehow to any thread that I am commenting. I am online all the time but not always posting just reading those that interest me. I love to read some techniques from different people. That way I might discover a new way and site to earn.

katkat

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 267

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum