New: New Contest for August 1 to August 31, 2019 / Prize 100 FC Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Auto surfing sites

Postby cmoneyspinner » 22 Jan 2019, 22:34

Vehlijanta wrote:Earnings are slow and if you have more websites you can afford to give it a miss

The only auto surf site I know about is AlexaMaster. Do you know of any others?

cmoneyspinner

Referrals: 7
ForumCoin: 266

Postby augusta » 23 Jan 2019, 05:00

There's nariamine where one can mine and get paid in naria or in PayPal. It a new site and one can make good of it and also get paid once or twice before it turned bad because sometimes sites like this don't last.

augusta

ForumCoin: 320

Postby JASPREET » 23 Jan 2019, 09:24

I want my payment from money mining but they are not replying :o

JASPREET

ForumCoin: 456

Postby skysnap » 23 Jan 2019, 10:16

Their payout is often with alertpay and payeer. Which are useless to normal users. So it's better to ignore such sites.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 387

Postby ceci » 23 Jan 2019, 12:42

cmoneyspinner wrote:
Vehlijanta wrote:Earnings are slow and if you have more websites you can afford to give it a miss

The only auto surf site I know about is AlexaMaster. Do you know of any others?

More than that, there are plenty of them lately, getcashfree, cashmining, etc, but AlexaMaster is the most prominent one, I heard.

ceci

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 1,886

Postby anil02 » 23 Jan 2019, 12:46

Cashmining is much slow site. If you wants to payout of 1$ you have to earn 1.5$. Mean .5$ withdrew fees.

anil02

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 724

Postby SUPERSINGH » 23 Jan 2019, 14:05

I requested payment from Money mining but the admin is unable to pay as they are unable to send personal payments and Indian PayPal cannot accept personal payments

SUPERSINGH

Referrals: 124
ForumCoin: 2,097

Postby Tracy04 » 23 Jan 2019, 16:18

kaka135 wrote:I have found several auto surfing sites lately. When I turn on my computer, I just go to these few sites and run the auto-surf program, then I just continue to do my work either in front of my computer or just do the housework. Though the earnings are low, it's good for me as I really don't need to do anything, not even clicking on the ads.

Some people let the auto-surfing programs run overnight, but I usually just turn them off before I sleep, as I'd like to let my computer have a rest.

These are the sites I joined lately:-
* Alexa Master (You can also earn some points by watching YouTube videos, visiting websites and Facebook pages, and completing small jobs)
* PES Pro (The main purpose for this site is actually to earn coins by doing some social networking activities, such as tweeting, liking Facebook pages, etc)
* Cash Mining
* eBesucher

So far, my most favorite two are Alexa Master and Cash Mining.

Do you know any other auto surfing sites?

Honestly this is my first time hearing about Autosurf. Perhaps our country didn't support autosurf. Does swagbucks also consider as autosurf?

Tracy04

ForumCoin: 25

Postby ceci » 26 Jan 2019, 10:29

@Tracy04, Swagbucks is a GPT site which provide multiple earning activities, like surveys, PTC walls, offers like download and plays, etc. while Auto surf is open a browser, leave it run for hours for advertisement, and we get paid from doing nothing, just let the browser opened in our laptop or computer.

ceci

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 1,886

Previous

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum