ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
You know you want to!

New computer desk

Postby metsrock69 » 16 Sep 2018, 12:25

I got a new computer desk this past week. It was a much needed item and the cost was good. What I did was found a desk on the walmart website and ordered it. I made sure I went through the ebates website first to get my credit. Then I had it shipped to the local store for pick up. The cost of the deskwas about $30.00. I used a $5.00 walmart giftcard and purchased the desk. Then I went into paypal and transferred $20.00 into my checking account. Total cost of the desk was $5.00 out of pocket. I could have used 25 in paypal but I will save that for something else. :)

metsrock69

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 688

Re: New computer desk

Postby msmoneybags » 16 Sep 2018, 14:08

Congratulations!!! I love it when purchasing things with my online money :) Hopefully it wasnt too hard to put together!

msmoneybags

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 504

Postby A K Rao » 16 Sep 2018, 16:07

metsrock69 wrote:I got a new computer desk this past week. It was a much needed item and the cost was good. What I did was found a desk on the walmart website and ordered it. I made sure I went through the ebates website first to get my credit. Then I had it shipped to the local store for pick up. The cost of the deskwas about $30.00. I used a $5.00 walmart giftcard and purchased the desk. Then I went into paypal and transferred $20.00 into my checking account. Total cost of the desk was $5.00 out of pocket. I could have used 25 in paypal but I will save that for something else. :)

Hearty Congratulations dear friend for procuring new 'Computer Desk' ! I am happy that you managed to get this product at a local store after saving some good amount! Keep it up!

A K Rao

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 561

Postby rakski » Yesterday, 00:15

Wow, good for you! How much did you pay in all for that new computer desk?

rakski

ForumCoin: 554

Return to General Chat - Off Topic