ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Talk hardware, software, computer gaming, mobile devices, the Internet, social networking and other technology

Samsung Galaxy Vs iPhone

Postby Fergal » 16 Sep 2018, 10:27

I have a Samsung Galaxy S7 and plan on changing handset soon. What's your opinion on Samsung Galaxy Vs iPhone? What in your opinion would be the advantages / disadvantages of switching to iPhone?

Thanks.

Fergal
Site Admin

ForumCoin: 16,441

Re: Samsung Galaxy Vs iPhone

Postby suny » 16 Sep 2018, 10:47

There is not much difference in between Galaxy 8 or 9 so it's okay to stay either with your current phone or if you must change a phone go for Galaxy 8. I am not a fan of iPhone so would refrain from giving any suggestion for them.

suny

Referrals: 61
ForumCoin: 131

Postby metsrock69 » 16 Sep 2018, 12:15

if you really want to know, I would suggest the samsung galaxy. A friend of mine bought a new Iphone and he loved it for about 3 days. Then the problems started. It keeps freezing up, sometimes it gets a little hot. He brought it back within the time limit and he got the galaxy. He has not had a problem since. Every experience is probably different but I am just giving you one. Good luck in your choice and I wish you well with whatever phone you choose :)

metsrock69

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 652

Postby Katriona_22 » 17 Sep 2018, 08:17

My personal choice would be Samsung galaxy, as I notice that Iphone pick up signal is quite weak, that's just my personal opinion, its still up to you on what to choose. Good luck on having a new brand of phone soon.

Katriona_22

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 215

Postby A K Rao » 17 Sep 2018, 18:39

I am a Samsung Galaxy user and I found it very satisfactory so far! Since I have never used a i phone or have any first hand information about its usability and durability I can't make any comment on that!

A K Rao

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 658

Postby freelancermariagrace » 06 Nov 2018, 09:51

I have been an iPhone user for many years now, and I find it more user-friendly compared to Samsung. The only thing I hate about iOs is that you can’t download many applications, videos, etc

freelancermariagrace

ForumCoin: 516

Postby chikitta » 06 Nov 2018, 11:19

Definitely Samsung galaxy i have one and i love it! Iphones are not my type of phones, they tend to hang alot, when you charge them they become very hot and you have to let them cool down beforw you can use it again. Again they are not really user friendly. I have always loved samsung products they are authentic.

chikitta

ForumCoin: 9

Postby Tendz » 06 Nov 2018, 18:53

Both brands are good actually and has amazing features. But, I would have to go with Samsung, because it's an excellent performer with a stunning display. Almost everything that an iPhone can do, Samsung can do as well and it's not overpriced as an iPhone.

Tendz

ForumCoin: 755

Postby a_jerobon » 07 Nov 2018, 06:47

I think Samsung galaxy is better. Most iphones are classy but do not last long. They are also so expensive for nothing as most features are also available in Samsung.

a_jerobon

ForumCoin: 51

Return to CGT - Computers, Gaming & Technology