ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts add to the discussion are are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Any One On Forum Wheel?

Postby A K Rao » 16 Sep 2018, 07:27

I have joined forum wheel just two days back. they wanted me to post 10 posts so that upon examining them they would decide if I am qualified or not! They said that it would take only few hours for them to do so! In case if it is more than 12 hours they asked us to contact them. I have contacted them but so far I have not replied any reply from them. Is there any one on the Forum Wheel to guide me, what should be my further step? Thanks!

A K Rao

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 561

Re: Any One On Forum Wheel?

Postby johnywalker » 16 Sep 2018, 07:37

I am not on this forum. It is not a paid to post forum but a gateway to paid to post forum. If you are approved, you will have chances to participate on paid forum posting.

johnywalker

ForumCoin: 45

Postby skysnap » 16 Sep 2018, 08:30

The owner of the forum visits like say once a month. He also takes like month to process payments now. I'd say you should wait and have patience.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 1,816

Postby A K Rao » 16 Sep 2018, 08:48

skysnap wrote:The owner of the forum visits like say once a month. He also takes like month to process payments now. I'd say you should wait and have patience.

Since I have not got any approval so far , will that be of any help if I post some posts in Support and gateway? Will I get paid for that, if I post them before the approval? Thanks!

A K Rao

Postby skysnap » 16 Sep 2018, 09:32

You don't get paid for that until you get approval and join other forums. Also wait or maybe ask in feedback section.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 1,816

Postby fergus1234 » 16 Sep 2018, 12:51

I am a forum owner but I won't renew my site after people bastardized my forum with nothing but offtopic section topics. I might renew by the end of the year once people learn their lesson to read the rules on my header before registering.

fergus1234

ForumCoin: 449

Postby suny » 16 Sep 2018, 12:56

Since I have not got any approval so far , will that be of any help if I post some posts in Support and gateway? Will I get paid for that, if I post them before the approval? Thanks![/quote]

Did you subscribe to gatway properly before posting your 10 test posts? If you did not do that according to rules of the site probably your posts will not even come in the notice of site admin.

suny

Referrals: 60
ForumCoin: 30

Postby A K Rao » 16 Sep 2018, 13:26

suny wrote:Since I have not got any approval so far , will that be of any help if I post some posts in Support and gateway? Will I get paid for that, if I post them before the approval? Thanks!

Did you subscribe to gatway properly before posting your 10 test posts? If you did not do that according to rules of the site probably your posts will not even come in the notice of site admin.[/quote]

May I know What exactly you mean by subscribing properly to Gateway? I have followed all the steps asked there by them? Before proper subscription can we post our postings there?

A K Rao

Postby Alexandoy » Yesterday, 01:28

I think the admin is not around in Forum Wheel often so the approval will have to wait for some time. You can post your concerns in the Support boards.

Alexandoy

ForumCoin: 637

Postby suny » Yesterday, 01:30

A K Rao wrote:
suny wrote:Since I have not got any approval so far , will that be of any help if I post some posts in Support and gateway? Will I get paid for that, if I post them before the approval? Thanks!

Did you subscribe to gatway properly before posting your 10 test posts? If you did not do that according to rules of the site probably your posts will not even come in the notice of site admin.

May I know What exactly you mean by subscribing properly to Gateway? I have followed all the steps asked there by them? Before proper subscription can we post our postings there?[/quote]

Yes you can! If you have completed this process before posting your 10 test posts then it's all you are required to do and should get a mail from the site. (Check step 2 carefully please)
http://theforumwheel.com/community/thre ... gateway.8/

suny

Referrals: 60
ForumCoin: 30

Postby Katriona_22 » Yesterday, 01:34

This is one of the few site I always seen on thread and in different post regarding earning site. I know its a good and trusted site but I never dare to give it a try.

Katriona_22

ForumCoin: 513

Postby ruthmongare » Yesterday, 06:40

My application was declined but I think you should just wait for two or three days.

ruthmongare

ForumCoin: 424

Postby A K Rao » Yesterday, 07:24

suny wrote:
A K Rao wrote:

May I know What exactly you mean by subscribing properly to Gateway? I have followed all the steps asked there by them? Before proper subscription can we post our postings there?

Yes you can! If you have completed this process before posting your 10 test posts then it's all you are required to do and should get a mail from the site. (Check step 2 carefully please)
http://theforumwheel.com/community/thre ... gateway.8/[/quote]

Thanks dear friend! I have in fact missing this step of subscribing ! few hours after my subscription I received a message that my posts are under review and after an hour or so I got the conformation from them I am qualified to write there! Once again thanks for the help!

A K Rao

Postby A K Rao » Today, 13:39

ruthmongare wrote:My application was declined but I think you should just wait for two or three days.

I have got approved there as a writer but I am yet to join any forums there, which I will be doing soon! Thanks!

A K Rao

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum