ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Should I join Postloop?

Postby Alexandoy » 15 Aug 2019, 23:11

skysnap wrote:I need similar site though. I don't mind forumwheel admin coming back and paying those pending payouts. I mean we all need that desperately.

Forum Wheel was good before until the admin got busy with other things. Members are now scared of spending time that might be a waste.

Alexandoy

ForumCoin: 1,361

Postby tusziget » 16 Aug 2019, 04:04

I am of the same opinion.That is why I am not active on Postloop.I don't know even if there are any available forums in Postloop.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 732

Postby Tendz » 16 Aug 2019, 07:44

Even if we start working there, it'll take a long way to earn the required ratings to get paid. We would have to start with everything all over again. :crazy:

Tendz

ForumCoin: 2,219

Postby junrose123 » 16 Aug 2019, 11:51

Yeah that is really true but I am still hoping that the site would work again though it would really takes a lot of time.

junrose123

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 384

Postby ceci » 16 Aug 2019, 13:11

Do correct me if I am wrong, the site is not paying or hard to make money nowadays, am I right?

ceci

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 3,314

Postby naruto100 » 16 Aug 2019, 13:16

Same question? I am not active since long, so I am not aware of the current situation. Either they are paying or not?

naruto100

ForumCoin: 530

Postby ReadmeByAmy » 16 Aug 2019, 13:37

I can say postloop had given me good earnings before when the site is still active. I had established a good rating that is why everyday I am always inspired to work to some of its forum that I got credited. But suddenly the site becomes inactive that is why I am still hoping it will come back to its normal activities.

ReadmeByAmy

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 416

Postby tusziget » 16 Aug 2019, 14:13

I have cashed out only once from Postloop, but I have read that there were members who were earning even 5 USD per day from Postloop.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 732

Postby amitkokiladitya » 16 Aug 2019, 14:15

Alexandoy wrote:
skysnap wrote:I need similar site though. I don't mind forumwheel admin coming back and paying those pending payouts. I mean we all need that desperately.

Forum Wheel was good before until the admin got busy with other things. Members are now scared of spending time that might be a waste.

Are thee still any active forum owners in the site.? For my rating I have nothing to do there even if I want to.do.

amitkokiladitya

ForumCoin: 130

Postby skysnap » 16 Aug 2019, 14:27

Alexandoy wrote:

Yeah and I wonder why he has stopped paying. I mean there are forums adding in it. So it seems like a hard system now.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 932

Postby sofs » 16 Aug 2019, 15:15

ceci wrote:Do correct me if I am wrong, the site is not paying or hard to make money nowadays, am I right?

The site was paying almost to the end but they did not pay everyone. The site changed hands and the new guy just took forever to get the site up and running.
But the problem was no one informed the members about any of the changes.
Some of the site/customers there didn't credit points I lost quite a few and the site owners didn't show any interest as they were busy getting it sold off I guess.

sofs

ForumCoin: 3,304

Postby ahmedo24 » 16 Aug 2019, 17:24

Considering the circumstances surrounding this site, I can only join the site if I see a new or recent payment proof from a member.

ahmedo24

Referrals: 26
ForumCoin: 940

Postby Alexandoy » 17 Aug 2019, 08:30

ahmedo24 wrote:Considering the circumstances surrounding this site, I can only join the site if I see a new or recent payment proof from a member.

I am also waiting for the proof of payment of a withdrawal that have been submitted several days ago.

Alexandoy

ForumCoin: 1,361

Postby ceci » 17 Aug 2019, 08:57

I would prefer to work at VIrily instead since this forum requires a high rate for get a good pays.

ceci

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 3,314

Postby junrose123 » 17 Aug 2019, 10:26

My remaining points are still in the site, the only problem is that I can't see my ratings and there is no available forums to subscribe.

junrose123

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 384

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum