New: Contest May 1 to May 31 – Prize 500 FC Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Earning By Completing Short Surveys

Postby Vehlijanta » 17 Mar 2019, 15:44

Today I received survey from citizenme but when I tried to complete it conveyed the message of no spots available.

Vehlijanta

ForumCoin: 707

Postby amitkokiladitya » 18 Mar 2019, 06:28

I have left citizenme and streetbees long back. They were just using my phones memory and doing no good.

amitkokiladitya

ForumCoin: 526

Postby anil02 » 18 Mar 2019, 07:40

suny wrote:
anil02 wrote:I know only site which is giving short survey and it is paidpointview. Survey is only of 2-3 minuts and reward is also only 3 cent.

This survey site used to take 4-5 years on an average for accumulating its Payout threshold of $15 but now the site is more active so you can reach there in 2-3 years. I have received 2 payments from this site and halfway on my third.

Yes site is giving about 15 survey in month. I also have one referral. Thanks for telling me that it is paying site.

anil02

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 891

Postby ceci » 18 Mar 2019, 08:06

suny wrote:
anil02 wrote:I know only site which is giving short survey and it is paidpointview. Survey is only of 2-3 minuts and reward is also only 3 cent.

This survey site used to take 4-5 years on an average for accumulating its Payout threshold of $15 but now the site is more active so you can reach there in 2-3 years. I have received 2 payments from this site and halfway on my third.

It doesn't for my country if not mistaken, but I just don't want to keep working on a site that take so long.. ;P

ceci

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 895

Postby SUPERSINGH » 18 Mar 2019, 15:47

I used to feel excited answering surveys but not anymore as they are not paying because I don't have the patience to work for longer time to reach the payment.

SUPERSINGH

Referrals: 118
ForumCoin: 306

Postby Vehlijanta » 18 Mar 2019, 16:29

amitkokiladitya wrote:I have left citizenme and streetbees long back. They were just using my phones memory and doing no good.

They are small apps and don't hurt my phones storage so I will keep them for some time.

Vehlijanta

Postby skysnap » 21 Mar 2019, 08:35

For me only the Rakuten seems to be worked out. Any other survey site seems to be creating not much completed survey and it tends to close. So rakuten seems to be fine for me.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 1,214

Postby anil02 » 21 Mar 2019, 11:03

SUPERSINGH wrote:I used to feel excited answering surveys but not anymore as they are not paying because I don't have the patience to work for longer time to reach the payment.

For online earning patience is pre-condition. I don't saw any site which is paying just after completing task.

anil02

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 891

Postby ceci » 21 Mar 2019, 11:15

anil02 wrote:
SUPERSINGH wrote:I used to feel excited answering surveys but not anymore as they are not paying because I don't have the patience to work for longer time to reach the payment.

For online earning patience is pre-condition. I don't saw any site which is paying just after completing task.

Mobrog pays just after request for payment, in 5 minutes time.

ceci

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 895

Postby peachpurple » 21 Mar 2019, 11:47

it depends on what sites, toluna and mobrog give more chances to usa, uk members rather than asians

peachpurple

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 245

Postby KyushuKris » 21 Mar 2019, 11:50

thanks for the info, gotta try out some of these survey sites now.

KyushuKris

ForumCoin: 408

Postby SUPERSINGH » 21 Mar 2019, 14:47

Yesterday was Wednesday and streetbees used to send surveys on that day but sadly there were no surveys:?

SUPERSINGH

Referrals: 118
ForumCoin: 306

Postby Vehlijanta » 21 Mar 2019, 15:45

I completed survey yesterday and it's under approval

Vehlijanta

Postby yakuma » 22 Mar 2019, 01:20

skysnap wrote:For me only the Rakuten seems to be worked out. Any other survey site seems to be creating not much completed survey and it tends to close. So rakuten seems to be fine for me.

For me its mobrog. I have received payment from them and you can withdraw even if your balance is still small. Unlike other sites where it takes years to withdraw from them. Message me if anyone wants to join mobrog so I can send you an invite.

yakuma

ForumCoin: 642

Postby Vehlijanta » 22 Mar 2019, 17:02

I would have joined under you but I joined already last week.

Vehlijanta

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum