ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts add to the discussion are are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: How do you use Facebook to earn money?

Postby anorona » 13 Sep 2018, 14:39

It is the best place to share your referral link or code. Join the groups
that will allow it and you will get numbers of referrals under you.

anorona

ForumCoin: 890

Postby ceci » 14 Sep 2018, 09:21

anorona wrote:It is the best place to share your referral link or code. Join the groups
that will allow it and you will get numbers of referrals under you.

Facebook is very particular and strict on banning all the links, especially referral link.

ceci

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 1,247

Postby skysnap » 14 Sep 2018, 09:53

I think facebook has a lot of options which can be used like groups where you can only get paid members. And also share the tips and affiliate links.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 1,438

Postby cinderella » 15 Sep 2018, 01:41

I shared how I earn indirectly using my Facebook account. But there is a way that an individual can earn through Facebook directly. Although I am not trying it yet, I want to share it with you. Facebook has an Adsense alternative called Instant Articles. Before you can monetize through IA, you need to have a Facebook Fan Page. After that, you can sign up for Instant Articles and begin monetizing your contents. Technically, it may not be easy but with sufficient knowledge, one may be able to earn a decent amount from it.

cinderella

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 1,302

Postby augusta » 15 Sep 2018, 03:26

I haven't really get to know how instant articles works though I.have heard of it.Now that you have mentioned it I think I will have to read it up and see how i cano start making money with it.

augusta

ForumCoin: 132

Postby tusziget » 15 Sep 2018, 03:29

You can use Facebook ads to advertise your sites,for example,if you have an online shopping site etc.Though those Facebook ads are very expensive,you can use it,if you have serious intentions about the site,you want to promote.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 169

Postby ahmedo24 » 15 Sep 2018, 06:41

Facebook ads are not suitable for small businesses and new businesses cos they are kinda expensive

ahmedo24

Referrals: 25
ForumCoin: 906

Postby Tendz » 15 Sep 2018, 08:02

I think if you have a large audience, then you can monetize your facebook account. You can put sponsored ads from brands or whatever on your page. And, you can also try affiliate marketing.

Tendz

ForumCoin: 756

Postby cinderella » 15 Sep 2018, 08:22

augusta wrote:I haven't really get to know how instant articles works though I.have heard of it.Now that you have mentioned it I think I will have to read it up and see how i cano start making money with it.

I have a group where members are mostly web developers and bloggers and they are talking about Instant Articles most of the time because that is where they get most of their online earning. They are earning such a good amount from it. I am currently learning about it because I need to set up my new blog and I need to have a facebook page. I am still searching what specific fan page is accepted for IA. I wish we could come up with a detailed information so we can share it with our friends here.

cinderella

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 1,302

Postby skysnap » 15 Sep 2018, 08:57

Some of the groups are also good information sources. From the experience of others you can learn a lot. Make sure to participate in such groups where you can share and learn from the experiences.

skysnap

Postby tusziget » 16 Sep 2018, 03:45

I think those groups are like paid to post forums,where members are sharing their experience.I have never heard about that freelancing site,but I think there are well known and experienced bloggers.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 169

Postby SUPERSINGH » 16 Sep 2018, 08:24

I am not earning from Facebook but I know others are and its a good place to get some referrals if you can share about your payments.

SUPERSINGH

Referrals: 111
ForumCoin: 391

Postby skysnap » 16 Sep 2018, 08:25

ahmedo24 wrote:Facebook ads are not suitable for small businesses and new businesses cos they are kinda expensive

Who told you that? Facebook ads are lot better than Google adwords. And that is one of the known fact. Because facebook ads are more targetted than the google adwords ads.

skysnap

Postby verity » 16 Sep 2018, 17:08

ive seen a lot fb group bragging that you can earn money in Facebook . but im intrigued to it if i have a chance i want to learn how?

verity

ForumCoin: 1,210

Postby Katriona_22 » 17 Sep 2018, 01:42

I earn in Facebook by posting some products I sell offline, like clothes, baked product in which some friends just comment or PM me if they want to order.

Katriona_22

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 215

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum