New: New Contest for August 1 to August 31, 2019 / Prize 100 FC Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Discuss, post questions and suggestions related to this site, here.

Re: Can we use Twitter in this way for Forumcoin benefit?

Postby kanchan18 » 24 Nov 2018, 15:35

By sharing post of FC in to twitter you are doing something great for forum coin as a whole. Some body may become interested in joining this site which will help every body on board here.
Instead of sharing posts you can promote your referral link and earn from FC too.

kanchan18

ForumCoin: 941

Postby kanchan18 » 10 Feb 2019, 15:28

I have tried posting my referral link on twitter but failed to garner any positive result from them. If you have a great following you can try yours too.

kanchan18

ForumCoin: 941

Postby ptrikha21 » 10 Feb 2019, 16:53

kanchan18 wrote:I have tried posting my referral link on twitter but failed to garner any positive result from them. If you have a great following you can try yours too.

Well it is a bit of hard time on Twitter. I do get retweets from one folk whom I have known since my Wikinut and article writing days

ptrikha21

ForumCoin: 1,200

Postby anilmr » 25 Feb 2019, 21:14

I don't think it will be a great help from the point of view of earning from ForumCoin is concerned, by sharing the link on Twitter - since you have already been paid for posting your discussion and you won't earn any more even if you get more page views via Twitter.

anilmr

ForumCoin: 1,014

Postby shiva48j » 30 Jul 2019, 09:36

You mean to say will you promote your referral link on Twitter ?

shiva48j

ForumCoin: 5

Previous

Return to ForumCoin Related Discussions