ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Webmaster forum. Website development, design & management. Graphic design. Blog / Forum Set-up, Management, Admin & News

Re: Some forum owners intentionally keeps one troll for a reason

Postby KyushuKris » 10 Feb 2019, 11:40

Oh crap just say the word and I'll troll the hell out of this forum. I actually do troll quite a lot in other forums for fun, but not in this one because you guys seem kind of pure and just looking to make some $$$

KyushuKris

ForumCoin: 222

Postby Rational Mind » 12 Feb 2019, 22:43

If you own a discussion board or a forum, sometimes you need a troll to make other members active in the discussion. Troll will go on picking debate with a lot of users which will make the site active.

Rational Mind

ForumCoin: 2

Postby augusta » 13 Feb 2019, 01:12

Nothing is so bad if it will be done with decorum because I hate outright annoying character. If one is trolling in a positive way then there's no problems with that but whereby one is just been excessively annoying then fight is imminent.

augusta

ForumCoin: 155

Postby sofs » 13 Feb 2019, 03:52

Rational Mind wrote:If you own a discussion board or a forum, sometimes you need a troll to make other members active in the discussion. Troll will go on picking debate with a lot of users which will make the site active.

Picking a debate is fine, but picking on people is very annoying. I love a good discussion, not an annoying troll who just want to make someone miserable.

sofs

ForumCoin: 1,350

Postby augusta » 13 Feb 2019, 04:21

@sofs I can really relate because there is one on Mylot it seem to be a troll but he or she does it in a very annoying way that one might be tempted to give him or her a punch on the nose. Troll but do a good job of it simple.

augusta

ForumCoin: 155

Postby MysticMoons » 13 Feb 2019, 04:22

KyushuKris wrote:Oh crap just say the word and I'll troll the hell out of this forum. I actually do troll quite a lot in other forums for fun, but not in this one because you guys seem kind of pure and just looking to make some $$$

I also enjoy trolling sites quite a bit. It just makes me laugh how angry people get.
I heard there are some gigs where you can even get paid to troll online.

GET PAID TO POST FUNNY PICS ON FORUMS AND SOCIAL MEDIA! VERY EASY TO EARN, MIN PAYOUT ONE DOLLAR VIA PAYPAL! Just click below then register to get started https://www.picturepunches.com/user/holliwould
MysticMoons

ForumCoin: 1,568

Postby fergus1234 » 14 Feb 2019, 08:32

KyushuKris wrote:Oh crap just say the word and I'll troll the hell out of this forum. I actually do troll quite a lot in other forums for fun, but not in this one because you guys seem kind of pure and just looking to make some $$$

Beauty Pageant forums, Pay people to Troll Venezuelans,Colombians and Filipinos because those countries take Beauty pageants like religion just like how Americans worship American Football. :lol: They will defend their candidates to death.

Soccer forums are also like that, they will defend their teams to death.

fergus1234

ForumCoin: 538

Postby verity » 14 Feb 2019, 08:39

I know what your talking about and that person in your blind item ,seems like that troll is in mylot and at the same time hes also a member here in forumcoin :lol: :lol:

verity

ForumCoin: 927

Postby sofs » 14 Feb 2019, 09:40

augusta wrote:@sofs I can really relate because there is one on Mylot it seem to be a troll but he or she does it in a very annoying way that one might be tempted to give him or her a punch on the nose. Troll but do a good job of it simple.

LOL That was so funny. I really like the way you put it. Yes, sometimes it does make you feel that way. But I guess the forum owners have a thing going with these creeps. I would hate to be a forum owner if I had to have one of those trolls to help me.

sofs

ForumCoin: 1,350

Previous

Return to Webmaster Questions, Discussion & News