ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
You know you want to!

My pet dog is a family that I am looking forward to be with after a day's work.

Postby katkat » 13 Aug 2018, 02:01

My kids are living in the city for studies and work, and that is the reason why I am living alone. But I have a pet dog who is a darling to everyone in the family. We all treated him as the youngest in the family. And I am thankful I have him to cuddled and talked to, lol. But it's really a big help and happiness too to have someone with you, this loyal.

katkat

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 754

Re: My pet dog is a family that I am looking forward to be with after a day's work.

Postby simplyfred » 13 Aug 2018, 02:18

Sometimes a pet brought an amazing feelings. They can be a stress reliever and even act like a person sometimes. I love dogs.

simplyfred

ForumCoin: 441

Re: My pet dog is a family that I am looking forward to be with after a day's work.

Postby katkat » 13 Aug 2018, 03:32

Yes they do. They can be the most loyal companion one can have. When I bring him outside almost all children in the village are calling his name even if he is not so friendly. He's a little snob like me lol. Maybe because I seldom bring himoutside. Thanks friend. Hope you doing great out there.

katkat

Postby rakski » 13 Aug 2018, 11:25

katkat wrote:My kids are living in the city for studies and work, and that is the reason why I am living alone. But I have a pet dog who is a darling to everyone in the family. We all treated him as the youngest in the family. And I am thankful I have him to cuddled and talked to, lol. But it's really a big help and happiness too to have someone with you, this loyal.

Your kids are in the city? So who takes care of them? Or are they living alone?
Yes, pets are part of a family. I really wish we could have one someday. I am preparing for that day. I am preparing my kids too.

--- 13 Aug 2018, 19:25 ---

simplyfred wrote:Sometimes a pet brought an amazing feelings. They can be a stress reliever and even act like a person sometimes. I love dogs.

Yes, that is true. That is also the reason why I want to have a dog.

rakski

ForumCoin: 632

Postby katkat » 13 Aug 2018, 13:01

Hello @rakski my children are all grown up. I am just used to refer them as kids. The eldest is 27 and youngest is 22. I visit them once in a while. My work is in the province and every holidays and special occasion they visit me or vice versa.

katkat

Postby grecy0905 » 13 Aug 2018, 16:14

I have four puppies and I can say that even they are annoying with all the barking and crying at home, i love to see them every time I went home. They are my stress reliever. They make me laugh and I know they really love me. I even have kittens as well. I love their nose and I can say they calm me. They are my family and I will do everything to keep them alive.

grecy0905

Referrals: 11
ForumCoin: 334

Postby A K Rao » 22 Aug 2018, 06:08

katkat wrote:My kids are living in the city for studies and work, and that is the reason why I am living alone. But I have a pet dog who is a darling to everyone in the family. We all treated him as the youngest in the family. And I am thankful I have him to cuddled and talked to, lol. But it's really a big help and happiness too to have someone with you, this loyal.

That is very true! To have a dogs as a pets is a big boon for us! They share their love and affection without any selfishness! They are adorable!

A K Rao

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 121

Postby sprite1950 » 22 Aug 2018, 07:35

I have two dogs that I adore. I love the way they come to greet me if I have been out. They miss me and are pleased to see me. My dogs are a part of our family.

sprite1950

Referrals: 7
ForumCoin: 143

Postby rakski » 23 Aug 2018, 02:54

I hope to have one pup. I never had one. I never experience to have one. But I am preparing to have one in the future.

rakski

ForumCoin: 632

Return to General Chat - Off Topic