ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Get paid up to 150 ForumCoin to submit your article.

How to Get Started with Bitlanders

Postby cinderella » 12 Aug 2018, 10:58

How to get started with Bitlanders.png
How to get started with Bitlanders.png (474.58 KiB) Viewed 99 times

For those who have been with Forum Coin for some time, you might have an idea that I am with Bitlanders before I discovered Forum Coin. I love these two sites not only because they are both great sources of an additional income, but they are also helpful in other areas such as finding other income opportunities and other information which are needed in our day-to-day life.

I have been sharing some knowledge about Bitlanders whenever I can, but it seems that those were not enough to answer the different questions I encountered almost every day. So I decided to write this simple guide so that those who may be interested can fully understand how to work with the site. You may message me for an additional question.

What is Bitlanders?

Bitlanders is a combination of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube. It is a place where we can share status or what is called microblog. We can share photos and videos. We can share blog posts. We can make more friends from all over the world and most of all, we can earn by being active!

How to Start Our Activities on Bitlanders

First and foremost, we need to set up an account. If you have a friend or someone you know, you can ask for their referral link and use it to sign up with Bitlanders. Once you entered the site, Micky the Slanted Salerno will welcome you and will guide you through the process.

1. Setting up an Avatar
appearance.JPG
appearance.JPG (39.08 KiB) Viewed 99 times

Unlike other sites, Bitlanders respect the privacy of each person who would like to join the site. Hence, they don’t require a profile photo of any kind. Instead, you can create your own avatar upon signing up. You can choose your gender, skin color, hair, eyes, lips, etc.

2. Choosing a Nick-Name and entering your email
email.JPG
email.JPG (31.75 KiB) Viewed 99 times

You can choose your desired nick-name so long as it is not yet used by other members. I used my real name when I signed up several years ago. Once done, you will receive your sign-up bonus of 1,000,000 Bitmiles or equivalent to 1 dollar.

3. Completing the First Quest

You can now complete the first set of Quest to earn Gems. Gems are important items in Bitlanders because you will need these when you submit blog posts, images, and videos for review. As a new member, you are entitled to three (3) free submissions.

4. Daily Quest

Daily Quests are available every day. Completing these quests will give you additional BUZZ rewards. Bitlanders is a competitive social media game. Members are ranked according to the Buzz score they have. We can make the Buzz Score higher by submitting blog posts, images and videos for review.

Payment:

Bitmiles is the currency used within the site. You can use it to buy items, and during the submission of contents for review. You can request payment as soon as you reached 10,000,000 Bitmiles which is equivalent to 10 Dollars. They pay through PayPal.

We will discuss more about the Buzz Score in my next article. You may use the comment area for further questions or clarifications. Thank you.

cinderella

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 1,120

Return to Articles & Tutorials