ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts add to the discussion are are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions. You must not post referral links in this forum.

What business is best for a student in campus?

Postby a_jerobon » 12 Aug 2018, 00:55

I have been saving a lot and now I have some extra cash. I was thinking of investing it in a business but I don't know which. There are several cybers around so I won't try that. Help me find a better business.

a_jerobon

ForumCoin: 346

Re: What business is best for a student in campus?

Postby A K Rao » 12 Aug 2018, 04:07

I really don't know exact situation of your Campus and the things available around. You can keep some stationery that is required by a student in your room in small quantity initially to supply them to the students with a small commission. if it clicks that can be expanded! Thanks! :)

A K Rao

ForumCoin: 517

Postby augusta » 12 Aug 2018, 04:16

Well,when I was still in school I made money selling recharge cards of all networks because that' was the in-thing then so you need to find out what student's in your location crave for and start selling but avoid credit sales,it kill businesses.

augusta

ForumCoin: 320

Postby Kei » 12 Aug 2018, 06:20

Find what they need. Students love to eat. start selling the best treats around. Something they can just grab and walk. You can also offer writing services if you are good at writing.

Kei

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 337

Postby ahmedo24 » 12 Aug 2018, 06:34

You could also go into clothing business, if you know where to get them at cheaper rate, you get them during holidays and sell at resumption since most students will be cash loaded by then

ahmedo24

Referrals: 24
ForumCoin: 3,845

Postby beriut » 12 Aug 2018, 08:09

Food is always a very good thing to sell on students like snacks especially chocolates, cookies and candies, just make it so that it is a little bit lower than the prices from the school canteens.

beriut

ForumCoin: 105

Postby materu » 12 Aug 2018, 08:12

I would say filling serveys.It is easy and pays good.

materu

ForumCoin: 60

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum