ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts add to the discussion are are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Share your best earning sites. Will you take the time to invite your friends in different forums?

Postby katkat » 11 Aug 2018, 22:43

When I came across some sites that I think is really good when it comes to earning opportunity, i go out of my way to invite friends in different forums. I want to share with them whatever it is that I can get from the site too.

katkat

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 265

Re: Share your best earning sites. Will you take the time to invite your friends in forum?

Postby cinderella » 11 Aug 2018, 22:48

I invite other people to join a site which I believe to be good and could help in terms of earnings. Sharing our success in social media could attract a lot of people to join. I also share within my blog. If the site offers a referral commission, it would be rewarding if we could invite our friends. Though even if there is no commission awaiting for us, still if the site is worth sharing, I will share the opportunity.

cinderella

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 724

Re: Share your best earning sites. Will you take the time to invite your friends in different forums?

Postby katkat » 11 Aug 2018, 23:12

I don't actually invite and I don't care about the referral bonus. It is more of inviting friends who I know wants to earn more and I can see how they are active in the online world.

katkat

Re: Share your best earning sites. Will you take the time to invite your friends in different forums?

Postby a_jerobon » 12 Aug 2018, 00:35

I have never invited anyone to my sites. Most of the people around me do not believe in online work. I was thinking of writing a detailed article with all the invitation links and payment proofs then post it to all my social media sites, maybe that will be believable.

a_jerobon

ForumCoin: 346

Postby katkat » 12 Aug 2018, 00:43

I don't invite all, only those I believe that somehow wants and needs to be in an earning site.

katkat

Postby ceci » 12 Aug 2018, 10:05

It's hard to do invitation nowadays especially BMF will warn and ban the users who spam other's mail box, but FC is okay.

ceci

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 1,476

Postby skysnap » 12 Aug 2018, 10:10

I managed to get a lot of people to the cryptocurrency. And now that crypto is down I feel like I made a mistake bringing them. Because they have no clue how to work in such situation. But I know keeping the stock is how I'd go for sure.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 1,486

Postby A K Rao » 12 Aug 2018, 13:54

Apart from this there is only one site that is Mylot where I participate. There we don't have referral program. So there is no scope of inviting any one there.

In fact I recommended couple of my friends there to participate but after responding to some discussions they discontinued. Taking lesson from this experience I don't invite any one there any more! ThanksQ

A K Rao

ForumCoin: 517

Postby dominique » 12 Aug 2018, 16:59

Currently, I am managing a health blog and a user generated content site. I am making around $1 every day from ads on these sites.

dominique

ForumCoin: 77

Postby ahmedo24 » 12 Aug 2018, 19:06

I don't really give much attention to referrals but I share my links on possible platforms and if any one show interest, I guide them

ahmedo24

Referrals: 24
ForumCoin: 3,845

Postby katkat » 13 Aug 2018, 00:15

I understand that is a little frustrating when people we invite doesn't care or not interested. That is why I am trying to invite those online friends that I know are interested to earn more even just a few penny from the online world.

katkat

Postby Meryemm » 13 Aug 2018, 00:46

Most of my friends don't even work online! But I try to share the websites I work on here, with you guys :mrgreen:

Meryemm

ForumCoin: 162

Postby anorona » 13 Aug 2018, 04:22

I share my earning sites to my friends not only the forums, but then it is not really easy to convince
them because most of them are looking for big earnings , some will pursue, some will just ignore and some will only be interested at first.

anorona

ForumCoin: 599

Postby JASPREET » 13 Aug 2018, 04:32

Its nice to find good paying websites and than share them with friends as they will be thankful for that

JASPREET

ForumCoin: 53

Postby augusta » 13 Aug 2018, 05:16

I tried referring people a while back and it was like a waste because a lot will ignore,2 or 3 that signs up will not be active. they see these as waste of time and no money at all, so I stopped. I believe they will sign up if they need to

augusta

ForumCoin: 320

Next

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum