ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Can You Bet Legally On Sports ?

Postby suny » 03 Apr 2019, 11:44

anil02 wrote:
suny wrote:I have just discovered that we can bet on sports in the name of skill testing. You can put your money on several games being played in different parts of the world at the same time. One such site is my myteam11.

Betting of all type is risky. It is also addiction. Person who is winning wants to won more and more and person who are loosing wants to recover loss.

I know, but if you go by your own statement then trading in any commodity is as risky. I think government should allow sports betting like other countries which will bring a lot of revenue. I am in favor of this.

suny

Referrals: 63
ForumCoin: 590

Postby SUPERSINGH » 03 Apr 2019, 11:46

I think dream11 is also like a betting website although the elements of betting are less.

SUPERSINGH

Referrals: 115
ForumCoin: 392

Postby suny » 03 Apr 2019, 15:51

SUPERSINGH wrote:I think dream11 is also like a betting website although the elements of betting are less.

There are many other similar sites, check myplaying11, Fanfight etc. They are even sending you promo codes to join with a bonus to participate.

suny

Referrals: 63
ForumCoin: 590

Postby Vehlijanta » 03 Apr 2019, 16:41

With IPL many new apps have started promoting but we should stick with the reliable and paying ones.

Vehlijanta

ForumCoin: 292

Postby Happyland » 04 Apr 2019, 03:22

Betting on sports is allowed but it is only allowed in certain locations. I would not advise betting because it is gambling. When you gamble you will lose your funds; or worse, you will develop a bad habit.

Happyland

ForumCoin: 654

Postby riddy09 » 04 Apr 2019, 04:58

Happyland wrote:Betting on sports is allowed but it is only allowed in certain locations. I would not advise betting because it is gambling. When you gamble you will lose your funds; or worse, you will develop a bad habit.

We already have cryptocurrencies accepted in sports betting or gambling. It is known for anonymity and thus, it will not be tracked like for tax or other else.

riddy09

ForumCoin: 178

Postby SUPERSINGH » 04 Apr 2019, 13:58

suny wrote:
SUPERSINGH wrote:I think dream11 is also like a betting website although the elements of betting are less.

There are many other similar sites, check myplaying11, Fanfight etc. They are even sending you promo codes to join with a bonus to participate.

Are you trying any of these? A few colleagues of mine are trying dream11 so I am also thinking to join from one of those referrals.

SUPERSINGH

Referrals: 115
ForumCoin: 392

Postby Vehlijanta » 04 Apr 2019, 17:00

Need to see if these apps are paying throughout the year or just work during the IPL season.

Vehlijanta

ForumCoin: 292

Postby A K Rao » 17 Apr 2019, 18:08

Vehlijanta wrote:Need to see if these apps are paying throughout the year or just work during the IPL season.

The point here that how are you going to get the money into your bank account from these apps? This is illegal in India and you can be punishable indulging in such activities of betting, which are not approved by the Government!

A K Rao

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 726

Previous

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum