ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Is it possible to save money by spending money?

Postby SUPERSINGH » 24 Feb 2019, 11:55

This is the reason I am not just going before cash back and taking Flipkart into consideration to purchase the product at the lowest possible price

SUPERSINGH

Referrals: 124
ForumCoin: 1,755

Postby sabtra » 24 Feb 2019, 17:22

Interesting question! :crazy: :D
If you have planned expenses, and manage to spend less than expected, you eventually save money.
You surely don't earn, as it is not part of the income. Except we talk of cashback.
I don't think you really save if you buy a discounted item you didn't need or plan buying, but it's subjective.
Whatever you buy, that allows you to earn or save money later, it's an investment.
If you buy something you don't need and think it might come in handy later, perhaps for a gift, then you're investing: you're just spending in that moment, but it might turn into a saving some day.
Just my humble opinion.

sabtra

ForumCoin: 396

Postby tusziget » 25 Feb 2019, 04:25

sabtra wrote:Interesting question! :crazy: :D
If you have planned expenses, and manage to spend less than expected, you eventually save money.
You surely don't earn, as it is not part of the income. Except we talk of cashback.
I don't think you really save if you buy a discounted item you didn't need or plan buying, but it's subjective.
Whatever you buy, that allows you to earn or save money later, it's an investment.
If you buy something you don't need and think it might come in handy later, perhaps for a gift, then you're investing: you're just spending in that moment, but it might turn into a saving some day.
Just my humble opinion.

Very good point of view.I am also buying products that I need the same day I purchased or I will need in the near future.It is a good investment making purchases this way.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 139

Postby johnywalker » 25 Feb 2019, 05:52

You can make money through investment and investment in fact is a spending. Sometimes spending on valuables such as gold and diamonds can also give you a good return. Buying property is a spending with ultimately is a saving.

johnywalker
Banned

ForumCoin: 178

Postby ahmedo24 » 25 Feb 2019, 06:30

There is no how you will make good money without spending money, the mode of spending only differs from person to person.

ahmedo24

Referrals: 26
ForumCoin: 507

Postby peachpurple » 25 Feb 2019, 14:29

some sites let you earn discounts for every amount you spend, that is part of saving too

peachpurple

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 245

Postby SUPERSINGH » 25 Feb 2019, 14:43

I think we should try to shop on websites which provide good service and extra discounts on our purchases

SUPERSINGH

Referrals: 124
ForumCoin: 1,755

Postby riddy09 » 26 Feb 2019, 02:53

If we are more picky or do more research and have comparisons of the prices including the fees, discounts and the satisfaction of the service then, not only we can save money but found the best purchase that we can find online.

riddy09

ForumCoin: 138

Postby theresajane » 26 Feb 2019, 03:43

I notice that it has been a thing nowadays. There are a lot of apps that offer 50% cash back and etc., when you pay your bills or buy through the app. I have tried it, and I must say that even though it's not really big, but they help you save money.

theresajane

ForumCoin: 250

Postby augusta » 26 Feb 2019, 05:18

Yes, especially if it really for business. If you buy a thing cheap and sell it higher then it was a fair deal. You didn't just spend money you got double of it back.

augusta

ForumCoin: 489

Postby tusziget » 26 Feb 2019, 05:19

I have read many times about cash back offers, but never tried it out till now.I am taking into consideration to gather more info about it and trying to save more cash using the applications.

tusziget

Postby ahmedo24 » 26 Feb 2019, 07:54

I would have tried it but since I don't buy much online and most of the sites that offer cash back are US base.

ahmedo24

Referrals: 26
ForumCoin: 507

Postby A K Rao » 05 Mar 2019, 18:52

It is not possible to save money by spending money but we can save money on the money we are spending by proper planning and implementation. It again depends upon the types of the spending which we undertake in our day to day life and it also includes the factor of wisdom and discretion of the spending!

A K Rao

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 2,538

Postby augusta » 06 Mar 2019, 02:15

One can still conserve money through spending but it needs one to be very concious of such spending. Booking a flight days before travelling can help one conserve some money, taking advantage of cheap products can also help.

augusta

ForumCoin: 489

Postby tusziget » 06 Mar 2019, 05:21

I a focusing more on buying products at good prices.However, it is important to take into consideration the quality and the expiry date of the products you want to buy.

tusziget

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum