ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Discuss, post questions and suggestions related to this site, here.

Hoarding FC vs cashing out right away

Postby fergus1234 » 27 Jul 2018, 13:24

I want to ask which is the better option? I was thinking about hoarding around FC before cashing out so I get less deduction. I heard though I will get more FC bonuses if I cash out right away. What is the better option members can use when it comes to withdrawing the FC. I am also considering to try the FC faucet so I may hoard some FC before investing them at the faucet.

fergus1234

ForumCoin: 398

Re: Hoarding FC vs cashing out right away

Postby morgoodie » 27 Jul 2018, 17:16

I have done both and it really makes no difference to me. What are the bonuses if you cash out right away? I do the faucet as well, but you don't have to invest any FCs to do the faucet.

morgoodie

ForumCoin: 526

Postby katkat » 27 Jul 2018, 20:54

morgoodie wrote:I have done both and it really makes no difference to me. What are the bonuses if you cash out right away? I do the faucet as well, but you don't have to invest any FCs to do the faucet.

I never tried to do faucet. I am somewhat scared to try something here. Will you really be earning from it? Anyway i'm not thinking of cashing right away coz I am avoiding the payment in paypal. I am still experimenting here.

Last edited by katkat on 28 Jul 2018, 10:10, edited 1 time in total.
katkat

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 752

Postby msmoneybags » 27 Jul 2018, 23:37

In general I prefer to cashout as soon as I can from all sites. Too many times getting burned and not getting my money when they close.

Is there a thread that explains this faucet? Im assuming its for bitcoin? Usually thats what faucet means for me

msmoneybags

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 173

Postby Sam » 28 Jul 2018, 09:57

You'll reduce fees by waiting longer... http://thefeecalculator.com/.

If you ask for $5.00, you'll receive
$4.55
after PayPal takes $0.45.

If you ask for $10.00, you'll receive
$9.41
after PayPal takes $0.59.

Personally, I think a better use for FC$ than simply cashing out is: growing your business or website. There are lots of people on here who will help and support your business, especially if you give them FC$ incentives to do so. You could ask FC members to refer others, write posts/articles, write comments, for graphics, for hosting, for domains etc. That money could multiply pretty quickly!

Apologies if replies are slower than usual! Currently very busy. :?

Sam
Community Moderator

Referrals: 13
ForumCoin: 1,733

Postby katkat » 28 Jul 2018, 10:12

Thanks I will try to look for some investment that I can try here. In the mean time I will just enjoy whatever I can have here. I better come here that spending most of my time in FB.

katkat

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 752

Postby fergus1234 » 28 Jul 2018, 12:07

I think I will hoard up to 1000 then cashout. I want less fees after all.

fergus1234

Postby augusta » 29 Jul 2018, 02:41

I think storing for more coins is better at least it will come with less fees than withdrawing less

augusta

ForumCoin: 152

Postby oldbuddy » 29 Jul 2018, 03:59

Sam wrote:I certainly would assume you'll reduce fees by waiting longer... http://thefeecalculator.com/.

If you ask for $5.00, you'll receive
$4.55
after PayPal takes $0.45.

If you ask for $10.00, you'll receive
$9.41
after PayPal takes $0.59.

Personally, I think a better use for FC$ than simply cashing out is: growing your business or website. There are lots of people on here who will help and support your business, especially if you give them FC$ incentives to do so. You could ask FC members to refer others, write posts/articles, write comments, for graphics, for hosting, for domains etc. That money could multiply pretty quickly!

Don't overlook the value of the advertising (both direct and subtle) offered by Forum Coin at extremely frugal rates. You never can tell when someone will suddenly realize something you offer is of greater benefit to them, than the penny they get for posting another comment of questionable value.

I JUST LAUNCHED A NEW RESPONSIVE WEBSITE
It does have one program that is USA or Canada only, but there is plenty for everyone else too
CLICK HERE and See My Favorite Ways To Make Money Online
oldbuddy

Referrals: 27
ForumCoin: 1,319

Postby RianK » 29 Jul 2018, 11:01

msmoneybags wrote:In general I prefer to cashout as soon as I can from all sites. Too many times getting burned and not getting my money when they close.

Is there a thread that explains this faucet? Im assuming its for bitcoin? Usually thats what faucet means for me

it's a Forum Coin faucet...you can claim 0,05 FC every 5 minutes.......it's not a lot, but I suppose it's better than nothing.

@ferg...you don't have to invest anything, you just claim 0.05 FC every five minutes.

RianK

ForumCoin: 174

Postby cinderella » 29 Jul 2018, 11:03

It depends on whether you really need the amount or you can still wait to add some more. If you have investment plans then it would be okay to get the money and put it where it could earn an additional percentage. Personally, I want my withdrawal in an ascending pattern because I will be writing an article about the site. Part of my promotional strategies.

cinderella

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 1,117

Postby beriut » 29 Jul 2018, 11:13

I still prefer cashing out right away. If you are a good business minded in general, it is good not to make any amount of money stagnant. Five dollars could gain interest if you know of to manage or use it well.

beriut

ForumCoin: 461

Postby fergus1234 » 08 Aug 2018, 14:31

augusta wrote:I think storing for more coins is better at least it will come with less fees than withdrawing less

Yeah, I lose 50 cents with 500 FC while I get to keep more with 1000. I will even try to hoard 2000 and see what happens.

fergus1234

Postby A K Rao » 12 Aug 2018, 08:07

I have not cashed out so far as this will be my first earning!

Though there is a loss of some cents if I cash out $5 instead of $10, I would like to cash them out when they become 500 and would like to have the money in my bank where it will make some interest there for me ! Thanks! :)

A K Rao

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 109

Postby oldbuddy » 12 Aug 2018, 14:03

A K Rao wrote:I have not cashed out so far as this will be my first earning!

Though there is a loss of some cents if I cash out $5 instead of $10, I would like to cash them out when they become 500 and would like to have the money in my bank where it will make some interest there for me ! Thanks! :)

It would be interesting to calculate how much interest you would earn on that $5 (minus fees) for the time it would take you to reach $10 here.

I JUST LAUNCHED A NEW RESPONSIVE WEBSITE
It does have one program that is USA or Canada only, but there is plenty for everyone else too
CLICK HERE and See My Favorite Ways To Make Money Online
oldbuddy

Referrals: 27
ForumCoin: 1,319

Next

Return to ForumCoin Related Discussions