ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts add to the discussion are are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Answeree

Postby JASPREET » 15 Sep 2018, 11:20

It will take time but many are able to earn this in a month so its going well for them.

JASPREET

ForumCoin: 419

Postby Yugocean » 15 Sep 2018, 13:22

600 character is worst than FFU's 400 character.
Is Answeree paying 4-5 cent for this?

Yugocean

ForumCoin: 1,430

Postby Kei » 15 Sep 2018, 13:56

ceci wrote:3,000 posts or USD30 a long journey, thus I might pass for this one.

You got the math wrong. If about ten answers gives you a dollar then you need roughly 300 answers. That is if we don't add questions and replies.

--- 15 Sep 2018, 14:57 ---

Yugocean wrote:600 character is worst than FFU's 400 character.

You earn ten cents for an answer.

Kei

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 695

Postby SUPERSINGH » 15 Sep 2018, 14:00

Kei wrote:
ceci wrote:3,000 posts or USD30 a long journey, thus I might pass for this one.

You got the math wrong. If about ten answers gives you a dollar then you need roughly 300 answers. That is if we don't add questions and replies.

--- 15 Sep 2018, 14:57 ---

Yugocean wrote:600 character is worst than FFU's 400 character.

You earn ten cents for an answer.

I actually planned to try to answer at least 5-10 daily but I am unable to be on the website but will try to utilize my Sunday on Answeree

SUPERSINGH

Referrals: 107
ForumCoin: 466

Postby grecy0905 » 15 Sep 2018, 15:01

I am enjoying the site for the purpose of helping the person asking the question. I love to earn as well but I cannot compute my activity in a day, like I can earn a dollar a day because I am earning less than from it that is why I am not there today but tomorrow will be there, and on the next day I am not present again, but still I want to experience getting paid.

grecy0905

Referrals: 11
ForumCoin: 32

Postby augusta » 15 Sep 2018, 15:28

I think the amount per post is reasonable at least 10 cents per post is good, if one can type at least 10,Posts daily that's like $1 daily and in 30,days as in a month one will be able to get $30

augusta

ForumCoin: 234

Postby Kei » 15 Sep 2018, 19:29

augusta wrote:I think the amount per post is reasonable at least 10 cents per post is good, if one can type at least 10,Posts daily that's like $1 daily and in 30,days as in a month one will be able to get $30

This is what I've been saying. It is not a slow paying site as some people think. Think about it as a monthly pay. It isn't too different from sites that pay on certain days of the month.

Kei

Postby katkat » 16 Sep 2018, 01:48

So after reading a few of the post, think I have to give this site a try. And I am hoping this is open for all locations. That is the mere reason why I am careful to join the site when its not open for all. And we can't delete our datas there.

katkat

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 518

Postby augusta » 16 Sep 2018, 04:19

Answeree is open to all location so you can sign up .what you just need do is answering the questions the best way you can and make the 120 or 600 bench mark and you will good.

augusta

ForumCoin: 234

Postby ruthmongare » 16 Sep 2018, 04:28

grecy0905 wrote:I am enjoying the site for the purpose of helping the person asking the question. I love to earn as well but I cannot compute my activity in a day, like I can earn a dollar a day because I am earning less than from it that is why I am not there today but tomorrow will be there, and on the next day I am not present again, but still I want to experience getting paid.
wow I really like your pace. I think you're almost cashing out. I wish you cashout soonest possible so that we can prove one more time that the site is working.

ruthmongare

ForumCoin: 424

Postby grecy0905 » 16 Sep 2018, 05:30

Kei wrote:
augusta wrote:I think the amount per post is reasonable at least 10 cents per post is good, if one can type at least 10,Posts daily that's like $1 daily and in 30,days as in a month one will be able to get $30

This is what I've been saying. It is not a slow paying site as some people think. Think about it as a monthly pay. It isn't too different from sites that pay on certain days of the month.

It would be a slow paying sites when there are no more question to answer because I experience having no activity because I rather answer those I really know, than someone flag me from answering a question that I don't have knowledge of.

--- 16 Sep 2018, 05:32 ---

ruthmongare wrote:
grecy0905 wrote:I am enjoying the site for the purpose of helping the person asking the question. I love to earn as well but I cannot compute my activity in a day, like I can earn a dollar a day because I am earning less than from it that is why I am not there today but tomorrow will be there, and on the next day I am not present again, but still I want to experience getting paid.
wow I really like your pace. I think you're almost cashing out. I wish you cashout soonest possible so that we can prove one more time that the site is working.

I will try my best to be active this week because I can feel I can experience cashing out. I am 300 points of getting there. And yes we will prove the site is paying and I hope we can inspire other members here and from outside.

grecy0905

Referrals: 11
ForumCoin: 32

Postby SUPERSINGH » 16 Sep 2018, 08:20

I really need to spend more time on Answeree to at least post more and it will help me earn some money from it.

SUPERSINGH

Referrals: 107
ForumCoin: 466

Postby Kei » 16 Sep 2018, 20:09

I've not been active there today. I hope to visit tonight and answer as much questions as I can.

Kei

Postby ahmedo24 » 16 Sep 2018, 21:09

I wish I have more time there but I hope to hit the minimum payout next month all things been equal

ahmedo24

Referrals: 24
ForumCoin: 5,032

Postby JASPREET » Yesterday, 04:57

Minimum is very high but as they are paying so we can wait to earn the 30 dollars, plus they pay through PayPal

JASPREET

ForumCoin: 419

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum