ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Discuss, post questions and suggestions related to this site, here.

I got banned?

Postby PsycheScribbles » 14 Jul 2018, 05:24

I am using two browsers (on mobile) when I log in here. On my first try, I can not log in? So I used the other browser. There, I saw, I have been banned! :shock:
So I logged in again, using the first browser, and thank goodness was able to log in again.

Did this happen to you too?

PsycheScribbles

ForumCoin: 336

Re: I got banned?

Postby Margareth1993 » 14 Jul 2018, 05:27

Luckily no, what do you mean two browser? Two browser with same website? Maybe it's not allow here to use it both the same time. I don't know.

Margareth1993

ForumCoin: 232

Postby PsycheScribbles » 14 Jul 2018, 06:07

Margareth1993 wrote:Luckily no, what do you mean two browser? Two browser with same website? Maybe it's not allow here to use it both the same time. I don't know.

I think so. Maybe I should not log out again and not use any more other browsers.

PsycheScribbles

Postby anorona » 14 Jul 2018, 06:07

no, I havent used any other device or browser when logging in here, better stick to the first browser
that you are using or maybe inform fergal if you encounter the same
problem after.

anorona

ForumCoin: 65

Postby sprite1950 » 14 Jul 2018, 07:47

You would need to speak to CyberFreak about it to make sure your account is safe. He could tell you why that happened.

sprite1950

Referrals: 7
ForumCoin: 143

Postby beriut » 14 Jul 2018, 08:33

I don't use multiple devices to log in my FC account. Maybe your phone is connected to a VPN, that is against the rules I think.

beriut

ForumCoin: 380

Postby a_jerobon » 14 Jul 2018, 10:05

I have never experienced that probably because I have been using one browser. Maybe that was your problem, using a different browser.

a_jerobon

ForumCoin: 93

Postby PsycheScribbles » 14 Jul 2018, 14:19

beriut wrote:I don't use multiple devices to log in my FC account. Maybe your phone is connected to a VPN, that is against the rules I think.

Hi! I don't even know what VPN is huhu

PsycheScribbles

Postby Allius » 14 Jul 2018, 21:21

[Moving topic to appropriate forum section!]
Please, send a pm to the administrators. They will know what happened and would clarify you :)

Allius
Community Moderator

ForumCoin: 241

Postby suny » 14 Jul 2018, 23:04

I use multiple devices from different IP addresses from different countries but with same login ID and it has never happened to me. I have even used different browsers on my laptop but using the same username and password.

suny

Referrals: 60
ForumCoin: 50

Postby CyberFreak » 15 Jul 2018, 01:39

You weren’t banned. What you probably saw was a message about not being able to login due to using a VPN or proxy. As explained in the error message, some mobile browsers such as Opera Mini, Chrome (if the data saver feature is enabled), UC browser and penguin browser all use a proxying type of method to save data. In other words rather than connecting directly to us, you connect to a server and that server makes your request here on your behalf and then we return the content to the server which compresses it and then send it to you. The issue is that it we see the servers IP address and not yours so that is where the problem lies.

Currently really really busy with real life things :o Responses will be alot slower than usual.

:$: ForumCoin Faucet - Claim your free FC!!! :$:

If you sign up to the ForumCoin.Win faucet, please contact me with your username via PM, email (cyberfreak@forumcoin.win) or submit a quick ticket so I can activate your account.
CyberFreak
Tech Admin

Referrals: 17
ForumCoin: 65,295

Postby ahmedo24 » 15 Jul 2018, 06:38

I don't like the use of VPN to access sites cos I don't feel comfortable

ahmedo24

Referrals: 24
ForumCoin: 5,083

Postby augusta » 29 Jul 2018, 04:22

Have the same problem I can't use my opera mini on the site, it has been permanently banned can only accessed with my uc browser

augusta

ForumCoin: 294

Return to ForumCoin Related Discussions