ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts add to the discussion are are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions. You must not post referral links in this forum.

How does TheForumWheel works?

Postby chicnthin » 13 Jul 2018, 14:30

I just joined this forum site and I haven't posted the 10 post that they require me. Is this similar to postloop? Which is much stricter? I didn't qualified in Postloop because I didn't know that I need my posts to be long. Any tips to pass this time in TFW?

chicnthin

ForumCoin: 424

Re: How does TheForumWheel works?

Postby Kei » 13 Jul 2018, 14:44

They are very similar. Both are strict and you have to give it your best in terms of quality post and all. You need top notch grammar.

I'll advice you to take your time and make the posts. Read the rules and guidelines on making quality posts, plus your discretion, you'll be fine. Goodluck.

Kei

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 695

Postby chicnthin » 13 Jul 2018, 15:27

Thank you. That's why they are often compared here, they're both strict when it comes to the quality of posts but I assume they pay higher than to other forums.

chicnthin

Postby nela13 » 13 Jul 2018, 15:40

I have done the same as you, I made my registration on The Forum Wheel but I haven't done my 10 posts to be approved to write on the site. I will try to do my 10 posts soon.

nela13

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 2,066

Postby darkthorn » 13 Jul 2018, 15:44

I joined the site some time ago and by then I completed the 10 posts but then I never return to the site again because I had no time to write quality posts, maybe I will return next week when I start my vacations.

darkthorn

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 119

Postby nela13 » 13 Jul 2018, 15:53

darkthorn wrote:I joined the site some time ago and by then I completed the 10 posts but then I never return to the site again because I had no time to write quality posts, maybe I will return next week when I start my vacations.

Did you write long posts? How did they inform you if you were accepted or not? I am a kind of afraid of being rejected, that is why I haven't written the ten posts.

nela13

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 2,066

Postby MaryVerma » 13 Jul 2018, 17:01

I was accepted last month, but it is almost dead. I got a good rating, but too fewer websites use their services, so I just wasted my time on the registration process and approval

MaryVerma

ForumCoin: 282

Postby fergus1234 » 13 Jul 2018, 17:39

It is an off season today, It will be alive again during peak season.

fergus1234

ForumCoin: 449

Postby anamika161088 » 13 Jul 2018, 18:00

It also have strict rules. Good luck to you

anamika161088

ForumCoin: 232

Postby ahmedo24 » 13 Jul 2018, 19:43

I love the way you are gathering opinions here before embarking on your test comments cos most of us never knew the tips and the don't before rushing into the test. You need to work strictly on punctuation marks and ensure your points are in line with topic of discussion

ahmedo24

Referrals: 24
ForumCoin: 5,032

Postby kaka135 » 13 Jul 2018, 21:35

I joined The Forum Wheel last year. Though I was accepted, my rating was not really good because of the post length. Even though the admin commented that my posts are of a good length, the rating was only 2.8 and the rest criteria are all above 4. I thought I have written long enough, but perhaps they expect much longer. Another comment from the admin was "try to start more threads".

From the comments the admin gave me, I think besides our grammar, on topic, follow rules criteria, they would like us to write long posts and also start some threads too.

kaka135

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 62

Postby chicnthin » 13 Jul 2018, 23:22

MaryVerma wrote:I was accepted last month, but it is almost dead. I got a good rating, but too fewer websites use their services, so I just wasted my time on the registration process and approval

That's what happen to me most of the time regarding with the process of approval.

--- 14 Jul 2018, 12:24 ---

kaka135 wrote:I joined The Forum Wheel last year. Though I was accepted, my rating was not really good because of the post length. Even though the admin commented that my posts are of a good length, the rating was only 2.8 and the rest criteria are all above 4. I thought I have written long enough, but perhaps they expect much longer. Another comment from the admin was "try to start more threads".

From the comments the admin gave me, I think besides our grammar, on topic, follow rules criteria, they would like us to write long posts and also start some threads too.

Very much likely Postloop then, the only thing that I regret is that I didn't gather opinions when I joned there.

--- 14 Jul 2018, 12:26 ---

ahmedo24 wrote:I love the way you are gathering opinions here before embarking on your test comments cos most of us never knew the tips and the don't before rushing into the test. You need to work strictly on punctuation marks and ensure your points are in line with topic of discussion

I'm afraid to make the same mistake again. I did join in PL without gathering opinions and that leads me to disqualification.

chicnthin

Postby dominique » 13 Jul 2018, 23:58

TFW is similar to Postloop. After creating account on the site, you have to create your account on the gateway and subscribe gateway. Then you should make 10 quality posts and wait for approval. Ifb your language is good and you have a good writing skills you will always be approved.

dominique

ForumCoin: 610

Postby Chameli » 14 Jul 2018, 01:14

The point is you should get higher rating. If you have a low rating, you will never get to post on the forums. You should always aim at 4 star rating. Anything lower than that will deny you posting.

Chameli

ForumCoin: 80

Postby ruthmongare » 14 Jul 2018, 04:36

Postloop is exactly like the forum wheel since you identified your mistakes ensure you don't do that in TFW and you'll qualify.

ruthmongare

Next

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum