ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
You know you want to!

Re: Are you Joining Dating site??

Postby verity » 07 Aug 2018, 09:17

cmoneyspinner social media. is like the same as dating sites.. the only thing in social media familys , relatives can freely use it. but if a man want to date stalk someone in fb messenger and other social media he can do it privately chat..

verity

ForumCoin: 742

Postby hclpd » 07 Aug 2018, 13:44

I tried. Never did I get even a single match, though. I bailed out after trying for a few days. Apparently, it's not my cup of tea. I'd rather go out and serenade the pretty lasses.

hclpd

ForumCoin: 3

Postby darkthorn » 07 Aug 2018, 13:55

I don't like dating sites neither, I like to go hunting for someone. I believe things come in our way, when you do not look for the person shows up in your life, besides, I do not have patience for dating neither meeting strangers online.

darkthorn

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 228

Postby verity » 08 Aug 2018, 10:14

the risky thing in Dating site is you can be raped, sexual assualt if you meet someone . its happens in both female and male

verity

Postby grecy0905 » 08 Aug 2018, 16:35

I installed different dating app and it only lagged my phone. I already uninstalled it and I don't have time for dating app right now. I am curious because most of my friends have boyfriends now because of these apps. I think I am more than scared than will enjoy this.

grecy0905

Referrals: 11
ForumCoin: 334

Postby cmoneyspinner » 09 Aug 2018, 03:44

verity wrote:cmoneyspinner social media. is like the same as dating sites.. the only thing in social media familys , relatives can freely use it. but if a man want to date stalk someone in fb messenger and other social media he can do it privately chat..

Good to know this kind of info. I have several daughters. I want them to be safe.

cmoneyspinner

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 147

Postby rakski » 11 Aug 2018, 00:08

I never join dating sites.

rakski

ForumCoin: 632

Postby SWAYA27 » 11 Aug 2018, 15:52

Not joining in this life. I am someone who is meant to be single.

SWAYA27

ForumCoin: 321

Postby verity » 12 Aug 2018, 07:34

cmoneyspinner wrote:
verity wrote:cmoneyspinner social media. is like the same as dating sites.. the only thing in social media familys , relatives can freely use it. but if a man want to date stalk someone in fb messenger and other social media he can do it privately chat..

Good to know this kind of info. I have several daughters. I want them to be safe.
hi thats right thier are lots weirdoes, psychotic, pedophiles who use dating site and social media to get woman especially under aged girls is thier favorites target stay safe

verity

Postby rubesh777 » 13 Aug 2018, 07:13

really I am hoping to join a site , however free site would be my aim. If you do know pl let me know any indian site

rubesh777

ForumCoin: 125

Postby A K Rao » 05 Sep 2018, 05:48

I am happily married person so i don't require to go to any dating sites! Well I even don't have any idea how do they work! Thanks!

A K Rao

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 119

Postby rakski » 05 Sep 2018, 10:34

I do not join any dating sites.

rakski

ForumCoin: 632

Postby Rosalin » Yesterday, 17:56

No, I'm not using any dating site and have no plan to join as well.

Rosalin

ForumCoin: 97

Postby flapiz » Today, 11:28

I used to be against dating sites but when I went overseas I found that it’s actually a norm to meet people. II used to be on it for a while but not anymore because I got a boyfriend. And yes I found him via dating site.

flapiz

ForumCoin: 64

Previous

Return to General Chat - Off Topic