ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts add to the discussion are are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Have You Tried Forex Trading?

Postby fergus1234 » 13 Jul 2018, 08:40

Not worth it. My dad invested 100K and after 2 months that 100K turned into 80 K. His invested got wasted away.

fergus1234

ForumCoin: 449

Postby cinderella » 13 Jul 2018, 23:41

skysnap wrote:I have tried it and it is extremely risky. As you can see it is not one of those things you should try unless you have some serious knowledge.

Yeah, I am aware of the risk that is why I haven't get into it especially that I am not very knowledgeable of how it works. But as a writer, I think I still need to learn about it. It can be a good subject.

cinderella

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 894

Postby dominique » 13 Jul 2018, 23:55

I have not tried forex trading. There is a lot of risk associated with forex trading. First of all it is difficult to find a legit program, secondly, even if you find a legit program it is difficult to predict the market.

dominique

ForumCoin: 610

Postby riddy09 » 14 Jul 2018, 01:20

fergus1234 wrote:Not worth it. My dad invested 100K and after 2 months that 100K turned into 80 K. His invested got wasted away.

If he invested, does it mean it's already in trading credits, right? So, he's at loss in his trades and still can make it profits if he can trade profitably. Unless, that's a margin call already.

riddy09

ForumCoin: 48

Postby JASPREET » 14 Jul 2018, 04:41

Forex is a great way to make more money with some money but is highly risky but many are earning great from it.

JASPREET

ForumCoin: 419

Postby cinderella » 14 Jul 2018, 11:15

JASPREET wrote:Forex is a great way to make more money with some money but is highly risky but many are earning great from it.

I read from a post that they are following some pattern and they don't push their luck too much. Just some of the tips I read about Forex. No wonder, there are some who are really earning from this activity.

cinderella

Postby SUPERSINGH » 14 Jul 2018, 13:59

I have my colleagues and they are investing in forex and working with an expert and earning like 150 dollars per month

SUPERSINGH

Referrals: 107
ForumCoin: 465

Postby PsycheScribbles » 14 Jul 2018, 14:24

I have heard of this also but I have not tried it because maybe it is risky!

PsycheScribbles

ForumCoin: 336

Postby cinderella » 14 Jul 2018, 14:26

SUPERSINGH wrote:I have my colleagues and they are investing in forex and working with an expert and earning like 150 dollars per month

Working with an expert meaning they are only following what the expert is doing. Are they not doing the work on their own? I mean how are they doing the trading?

cinderella

Postby riddy09 » 14 Jul 2018, 15:46

Like the expert analysis of the market or the speculation of it. There are others who trade on their own using the brokers while others do invest on a trader like bet on their trades to make profits.

riddy09

ForumCoin: 48

Postby MaryVerma » 26 Jul 2018, 10:20

It requires education first, I am doing it

MaryVerma

ForumCoin: 282

Postby ladyninja » 26 Jul 2018, 10:22

No. The risk is just too high. Maybe when I have enough money not to stress about daily living necessities.

ladyninja

ForumCoin: 96

Postby cinderella » 26 Jul 2018, 11:45

ladyninja wrote:No. The risk is just too high. Maybe when I have enough money not to stress about daily living necessities.

At some point, yes, if we have an extra amount, we could probably give it a try. But if what we have is just enough to sustain, we can not afford to commit mistakes.

cinderella

Postby skysnap » 26 Jul 2018, 11:51

I have tried forex and lost a lot of money. I think forex and the option trading is one of the reason why I have wasted my 20s and suffered a lot. I could have got better projects like now in that time.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 1,816

Postby chikitta » 26 Jul 2018, 21:35

Forex can be very tricky especially if you do not know the rules and how it works. Better take more time on it and grasp as much information as you can. Then you can start.

chikitta

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 317

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum