ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts add to the discussion are are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Would reputation give us more earnings here?

Postby katkat » 15 Jun 2018, 03:51

I still don't get how reputation is affecting our earnings. Seems to me that if you don't have much friends here then you can't get the reputation. Though i have been here for two weeks, and i have read a lot of good things. They say people making friends here aside from the earnings. Why seems i don't feel it? I am sorry for those few who are connecting. I am just wondering and trying to get some answers from everyone. Thank you.

katkat

ForumCoin: 370

Re: Would reputation give us more earnings here?

Postby anorona » 15 Jun 2018, 04:49

Positive points will not affect your earning, however, getting too much negative points can be a reason for a member to be banned here.

anorona

ForumCoin: 740

Postby katkat » 15 Jun 2018, 06:09

Okay thank you for the tips. I guess nobody in their right mind would give someone a negative reputation if they are just giving their opinions or their point of view. After all we all have different views on things and we must know how to respect everyone' point of view.

katkat

Postby ceci » 15 Jun 2018, 06:18

It1 doesn't bring anyy physical benefit, but it's just a complement to the tips by other members.

ceci

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 273

Postby ahmedo24 » 15 Jun 2018, 06:21

It doesn't add to your earnings but If reflect how reliable and effective your comments are to members

ahmedo24

Referrals: 24
ForumCoin: 540

Postby SUPERSINGH » 15 Jun 2018, 10:11

I hope it will help but I doubt if it will. But I like to post good to get more reputation points

SUPERSINGH

Referrals: 104
ForumCoin: 2,672

Postby JASPREET » 15 Jun 2018, 10:32

Reputation points are for the others to understand if the concerned member is posting helpful posts or not

JASPREET

ForumCoin: 1

Postby amitkokiladitya » 15 Jun 2018, 12:16

It will not affect your warnings but it will definitely make you feel good about yourself and this work place.

amitkokiladitya

ForumCoin: 410

Postby ruthmongare » 15 Jun 2018, 20:36

How I wish they could make it money earning or increase our level and hence increase our earning and posting limit.

ruthmongare

ForumCoin: 343

Postby katkat » 16 Jun 2018, 05:14

Yes i understand that even if we are not earning, it can give us that feel good feeling when we can recieve it.

katkat

Postby Chameli » 16 Jun 2018, 05:19

If I am not wrong, once there was FC rewards for members who had at least 50 reputation points. However, I don't see this option now.

Chameli

ForumCoin: 185

Postby cinderella » 16 Jun 2018, 05:24

katkat wrote:Yes i understand that even if we are not earning, it can give us that feel good feeling when we can recieve it.

I came across a certain post with a negative reputation. I think it was given such because it doesn't follow the recommendation of the site to post only quality contents. It is important that we give our best when posting. Though we are thinking of earning something for ourselves, we should also think that we must help the site and one way is to continue posting high-quality contents.

cinderella

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 607

Postby katkat » 16 Jun 2018, 05:26

Chameli wrote:If I am not wrong, once there was FC rewards for members who had at least 50 reputation points. However, I don't see this option now.

Thanks. It is always a good feeling too getting some views from everyone. What you just have mentioned means that it can be a motivation for everyone.

katkat

Postby OldGuy » 16 Jun 2018, 18:38

Chameli wrote:If I am not wrong, once there was FC rewards for members who had at least 50 reputation points. However, I don't see this option now.

There was such an offer made by Hugop back in 2016. That member was a moderator at that time, but closed the offer after leaving the site and moving on to other interests. It was not from the site, but was made from the personal funds of that moderator.

Although I was not aware of that offer at the time, I made a slightly different offer to all members with a lower than 10% reputation score. (divide your reputation points by your total number of posts and read the result as a percentage). Improve your score by at least 1 full percentage point and receive a 10 FC reward, each time until you pass above the 10% site average.

It is not mentioned in the offer, but those who participate and continue to improve beyond that receive an additional 50 FC reward when their reputation score goes above 30%. Some members have also already received that reward. Again, it is not an offer from the site, but is a personal offer funded from my own account. More details are at viewtopic.php?f=6&t=20620

OldGuy

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 556

Postby nela13 » 16 Jun 2018, 21:36

Reputation points won't increase your earnings but it is a sort of reward for helping other members. There was once one offer of, I think, 7fc when we reach 50 reputation points but that is no longer available.

nela13

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 781

Next

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum