ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Webmaster forum. Website development, design & management. Graphic design. Blog / Forum Set-up, Management, Admin & News

What Do You Usually Search For Online?

Postby cinderella » 15 Jun 2018, 00:45

As online workers, we spent most of our time with different sites and of course on the search engines especially that of Google. What do you usually search for in Google? How do you phrase your search? Do you focus on the desired outcome (example, how I earned 1 million through blogging) or on the process (example, how I can earn 1 million through blogging)?

cinderella

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 1,113

Re: What Do You Usually Search For Online?

Postby katkat » 15 Jun 2018, 05:05

I usually search for online earning sites that is not difficult to sign up. Accepting international members. And most specialy members are friendly enough to share what they have been doing in the online/earning world.

katkat

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 752

Postby cinderella » 15 Jun 2018, 11:06

katkat wrote:I usually search for online earning sites that is not difficult to sign up. Accepting international members. And most specialy members are friendly enough to share what they have been doing in the online/earning world.

Yes, most individuals are looking for earnings sites that accept international members. How do you place this in Google? What specific phrase do you use?

cinderella

Postby Amans1234 » 15 Jun 2018, 13:01

I like to search about motivation when I'm online.

Amans1234

ForumCoin: 582

Postby metsrock69 » 15 Jun 2018, 16:21

When I am on google, or bing, I search for whatever is going on at the time in the news. Or I look for a recipe that I want to make for the upcoming weekend. I also check celebrity news which is very cool sometimes. :)

metsrock69

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 727

Postby nicholas99 » 15 Jun 2018, 18:39

I usualy search for new technological advancements alongside online jobs. I also get into searching online free books that add onto my knowledge.

Searching through for sexual life matters is also addictive and I can't forget to even a day.

nicholas99
Banned

ForumCoin: 52

Postby katkat » 16 Jun 2018, 05:09

cinderella wrote:
katkat wrote:I usually search for online earning sites that is not difficult to sign up. Accepting international members. And most specialy members are friendly enough to share what they have been doing in the online/earning world.

Yes, most individuals are looking for earnings sites that accept international members. How do you place this in Google? What specific phrase do you use?

I simply put it this way. Legit earning sites. Do you have some recommendations on how to do it?

katkat

ForumCoin: 752

Postby cinderella » 16 Jun 2018, 05:19

Amans1234 wrote:I like to search about motivation when I'm online.

That's interesting! So you search the phrase like, how to get motivated for my online work?

metsrock69 wrote:When I am on google, or bing, I search for whatever is going on at the time in the news. Or I look for a recipe that I want to make for the upcoming weekend. I also check celebrity news which is very cool sometimes. :)

Thanks for this information. Celebrity news are very much updated. A lot of bloggers and journalist are writing about this topic.

cinderella

Postby dominique » 16 Jun 2018, 17:28

I use google search to find information on something. I do Google search to find facts and figures. I also use Google search to find useful and informative stuffs

dominique

ForumCoin: 220

Postby Angie10 » 16 Jun 2018, 18:32

I've all but stopped searching for online work now. Lately, I've been looking for clothes and accessories because I feel Botswana's too expensive. I can get fantastic stuff from the UK for a fraction of the price charged here. But of coz, when it all arrives, I'm stung by the customs duty **sigh**

Angie10

ForumCoin: 25

Postby cmoneyspinner » 16 Jun 2018, 22:12

I use Google to search for everything. Why not? It's a library at my fingertips. But what I like to do every now and then is type in a random phrase in the search to see what pops out. I learn a lot of stuff that way, :D

cmoneyspinner

ForumCoin: 125

Postby cinderella » 16 Jun 2018, 22:23

katkat wrote:I simply put it this way. Legit earning sites. Do you have some recommendations on how to do it?

We have our own ways. I just wanted to know how others are doing the search. Sometimes I use the main keyword and there are instances that I use phrases.

dominique wrote:I use google search to find information on something. I do Google search to find facts and figures. I also use Google search to find useful and informative stuffs

There are certainly lots of information and helpful stuff that can be discovered online through the use of Google.

cinderella

Postby cmoneyspinner » 16 Jun 2018, 22:35

cmoneyspinner wrote:I use Google to search for everything. Why not? It's a library at my fingertips. But what I like to do every now and then is type in a random phrase in the search to see what pops out. I learn a lot of stuff that way, :D

Sorry. Had to take a quick break. Need to finish commenting and respond to your specific question. I usually type in phrases like "work at home opportunities" or "work from home", "make money online", etc. I also sometimes don't just search Google, I search the Google Plus social network.

cmoneyspinner

ForumCoin: 125

Postby cinderella » 16 Jun 2018, 22:55

cmoneyspinner wrote:
cmoneyspinner wrote:I use Google to search for everything. Why not? It's a library at my fingertips. But what I like to do every now and then is type in a random phrase in the search to see what pops out. I learn a lot of stuff that way, :D

Sorry. Had to take a quick break. Need to finish commenting and respond to your specific question. I usually type in phrases like "work at home opportunities" or "work from home", "make money online", etc. I also sometimes don't just search Google, I search the Google Plus social network.

Thank you. I also do it that way. Additionally, I also search using the result that I want to have. I would search for phrases like, "this is how I made my first 100 dollar earnings online".

cinderella

Postby suny » 17 Jun 2018, 03:33

I search a wide range of search topics starting from meaning of different slang words, spellings, areas to visit, directions etc. As an online worker I mostly confirm the authenticity of a website and its FAQ. I also search new opportunities by typing, "Survey sites that pay to Indians", "Writing sites that pay to Indians" etc.

suny

Referrals: 61
ForumCoin: 373

Next

Return to Webmaster Questions, Discussion & News