ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts add to the discussion are are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Does You Use Freebtcn?

Postby cmoneyspinner » 14 Jun 2018, 17:29

Hi! I have clicked on the ad several times for Freebtcn.win and each time I get to the site I don't sign up. It's because they ask for a Bitcoin address and I don't really have one. So I have a question. I am at the site Allcoins.pw and if I want to deposit cryptocurrency that site will generate an address. So I was wondering if I could use that address for the freebtcn site. Any clues?

cmoneyspinner

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 140

Re: Does You Use Freebtcn?

Postby steve99 » 14 Jun 2018, 17:45

In any bitcoin site they provide you with the option to use many bitcoin addresses. Hence the site generates a new bitcoin address only when you specify.

You can take the bitcoin address generated, it is always a long number, and write it down then make sure you save it their in the site that has generated it. You can log out, wait for a while then log back in to confirm if the address is listed there as it is in your wallet before you can use it in the bitcoin paying site.

steve99
Banned

ForumCoin: 16

Postby dominique » 14 Jun 2018, 22:57

I don't know freebtcn or Allcoins.pw, however, what I know is getting a bitcoin address is not very difficult. You can sign up with coinbase, which is often considered paypal of bitcoin. Coinbase is just one example.

dominique

ForumCoin: 200

Postby riddy09 » 14 Jun 2018, 23:56

Like in FaucetHub altcoin generator or Coinpot their bitcoin addresses only works on the site. So, I don't think it will work on other sites unless those sites are related or connected like in FH where you can use those addresses temporarily.

riddy09

ForumCoin: 386

Postby Amans1234 » 15 Jun 2018, 02:31

If they are only asking for normal bitcoin address, then, you can create one account at block chain or coinbase.

Amans1234

ForumCoin: 390

Postby anorona » 15 Jun 2018, 05:27

IMostmof the site will require a btc wallet address because that is where they will send you your payment. Although there are some sites that can generate crypto coins addresses, you
still need to link a crypto wallet there to get your earnings.

anorona

ForumCoin: 740

Postby ahmedo24 » 15 Jun 2018, 06:35

Freebitco.win is a site that accept all bitcoin address and I advise you to create one from either coinomi, coinbase or blockchain so as to be safe

ahmedo24

Referrals: 24
ForumCoin: 540

Postby nela13 » 15 Jun 2018, 09:31

I created my bitcoin address in Coinbase, it is simple and very easy. Freebitco.in is one of the sites that I am using, besides slow it doesn't have pop up ads and all you have to do is claim your satoshis every hour.

nela13

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 781

Postby augusta » 15 Jun 2018, 10:09

I think some sites specify the kind bitcoin wallet they need so the best bet is finding out and using the exact wallet address needed

augusta

ForumCoin: 427

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum