ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts add to the discussion are are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Do you trust your referee?

Postby ahmedo24 » 15 Jun 2018, 06:42

Most people are just after accumulating their points through referrals but personally i tried as much to put through my referral cos I know they will put others through

ahmedo24

Referrals: 25
ForumCoin: 453

Postby suny » 15 Jun 2018, 07:34

ceci wrote:
fergus1234 wrote:Most of them will just abandon you and enjoy the money they made from you. :lol: Unless they are someone you know in person.

We can try to seek for their advice if needed .

The real "GREAT REFEREES" would never reply back or give you some or the excuse of "How busy they were offline". I can see them working regularly on different sites but they have no time for you :?

suny

Referrals: 61
ForumCoin: 373

Postby SUPERSINGH » 15 Jun 2018, 10:08

I didn't understand what to trust on referree. Are we talking about football lol.

I like to share some steps with referrals and it helps

SUPERSINGH

Referrals: 109
ForumCoin: 226

Postby Amans1234 » 15 Jun 2018, 12:59

Yeah, it's important to get knowledge from someone who is already expert in that field.

Amans1234

ForumCoin: 582

Postby ruthmongare » 15 Jun 2018, 15:33

This mostly happen when it comes to affiliate marketing and the up liners are very mean as long as you've joined using the links.

ruthmongare

ForumCoin: 729

Postby tusziget » 15 Jun 2018, 17:05

There are some hyip sites,where many members,who want to earn commissions from their referrals,are not giving very good advice to their referrals.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 680

Postby Chameli » 16 Jun 2018, 05:24

I will trust my refree only if I know the person in real. I have been scammed many times by joining a program through referral link.

Chameli

ForumCoin: 207

Postby katkat » 16 Jun 2018, 05:32

suny wrote:I agree with most of you but I trust everyone and try to help all the people who joined through my ref-link. But I agree most people motivate you to their best until you join through their ref-link and then forget everything.

I hope this will not be the practice of those who referring someone. If ever i will be refering someone then I will see to it that they will be guided and will give my best assistance in whatever things they are experiencing on the site.

katkat

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 752

Postby junrose123 » 16 Jun 2018, 05:47

Yes of course I trust my referee because I know that he will be fair to handle the site.

junrose123

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 1,581

Postby grecy0905 » 16 Jun 2018, 05:56

During my active time working online, I really trust my referee. All of them are my friends and have gained good reputation as a freelancer. Right now, I haven't joined any online jobs unless invited and I make sure I trust my new referee.

grecy0905

Referrals: 11
ForumCoin: 334

Postby suny » 16 Jun 2018, 07:09

I suggest you to join few good writing sites (I know your ability to write long articles). I am not saying you use my ref link but there are better people here on this site who can give you right suggestions at right time. And the best thing is they come from your own country.

suny

Postby fergus1234 » 16 Jun 2018, 07:51

When Mylot still have a referral system, You can earn from the activity of your referral. I realized, I am like a slave to my referee since she is not interacting with her own referrals she is making money doing nothing and have an autopilot from her referrals.

So I deleted my Mylot account and turn myself into a referral of my closest Mylot friend who always interact with me. :lol:

Well the referral system is gone.

fergus1234

ForumCoin: 330

Postby jackchun » 16 Jun 2018, 07:53

I don't think it is about trusted or not, the task is just how to get more referrals !

jackchun

ForumCoin: 1,197

Postby grecy0905 » 16 Jun 2018, 08:58

suny wrote:I suggest you to join few good writing sites (I know your ability to write long articles). I am not saying you use my ref link but there are better people here on this site who can give you right suggestions at right time. And the best thing is they come from your own country.

Hello Suny, is this for me?

you can pm me all the time if you have a link. I will register. You are one of my trusted referee.

grecy0905

Referrals: 11
ForumCoin: 334

Postby suny » 16 Jun 2018, 09:14

fergus1234 wrote:grecy0905

I agree, I joined Mylot directly in 2008 but once I decided to close my account (personal reason) MysD, a very popular member of Mylot that time persuaded me by email to join back. She was always very helpful to me and so many others. She had a number of referrals and she did well there. Later I managed some of my own referrals there and almost all the sites I am working on (including TFW).

suny

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum