ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts add to the discussion are are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Do you trust your referee?

Postby suny » 14 Jun 2018, 13:53

I mean most people tell you to join through their referral link but once you do that they never guide you - How to earn or how to do things in a proper way. I agree you learn some points by reading FAQ but then there are certain things which work better with the help of someone.
I have always gone out of the way to help my referrals but when it comes to other way round, I feel I did not get proper guidance! what's your experience in this?

suny

Referrals: 61
ForumCoin: 373

Re: Do you trust your referee?

Postby nela13 » 14 Jun 2018, 14:07

I joined some sites through referral links, while in some I don't need help there are others where help is very welcome. @Cinderella has been helping me a lot in Bitlanders, I joined through her referral but I also help my referrals if they require my help.

nela13

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 2,534

Postby easter86 » 14 Jun 2018, 14:07

If it is a close friend then you can trust. But most referees are always up to reaching the withdrawal payout through referals as it is always faster in many sites.

This makes the referee refer so many that he gets happy with the earnings rather than teach you more on how the site works. Some referees have also been paid to do so. This is the main spread of scam. The overal earner is thus the site, who earn great and only pay the few referees.

For this reason, I do not use referees who are not my personal friends.

easter86
Banned

ForumCoin: 60

Postby Yugocean » 14 Jun 2018, 14:59

Even friends are not 100% trusted, my online earning started with an online friend, he introduced PTC sites to me, but when I asked to join one under me, he stopped talking. After this my online earning started in new direction as I joined myLot to get guidance.

Yugocean

ForumCoin: 1,986

Postby kataomoi » 14 Jun 2018, 15:19

It depends. If it's a friend or someone I know who referred me, then I trust them.

But most of the time I'm joining sites through random people. I don't know those people nor do I know if they're lying about the site. Sometimes I put in a random referral code just because there's a bonus for being referred. I can't trust those people because I don't know them.

kataomoi

ForumCoin: 1,320

Postby augusta » 14 Jun 2018, 15:21

Well we can't trust humans enough but I just give people the benefit of doubt,it isn't easy to trust anyone

augusta

ForumCoin: 152

Postby tusziget » 14 Jun 2018, 15:27

Well,if you know the person for a longer time and you know,that that person can be trusted,then you can join the site recommended by him.If he doesn't guide you,you simply can quit the site.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 680

Postby peachpurple » 14 Jun 2018, 16:20

Yes I trust my referee, there are only two of them, members at FC and Blogjob

peachpurple

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 170

Postby steve99 » 14 Jun 2018, 18:37

I trust my referee only when I see a solid proof, of any kind, payment. This is because some people refer others to scams. I must into some serious conversation with the referee on the compensation he will offer if I am scammed.

Without him accepting my terms, then I may not even risk registering to that site. Though some referees are good in the sense that they will help you out till you earn, such kinds are rare to come by.

steve99
Banned

ForumCoin: 16

Postby fergus1234 » 15 Jun 2018, 01:38

Most of them will just abandon you and enjoy the money they made from you. :lol: Unless they are someone you know in person.

fergus1234

ForumCoin: 342

Postby anorona » 15 Jun 2018, 01:49

Most of them will just leave you as soon as they get their reward from referring you, but there are few people I know that will continue helping you even without the rewards, and I salute them.

anorona

ForumCoin: 446

Postby katkat » 15 Jun 2018, 01:55

So far I never had someone who referred me and guide all along. But I think if you have that someone as friend then i am sure they can guide us. I would be happy if someone is there for me and will guide me along the way. I just hope I can find someone like that.

katkat

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 752

Postby beriut » 15 Jun 2018, 03:43

I mostly remove the referral link and go directly to the site especially when I got the link online except if it has many details and helpful tips and of course if it came from my friends.

beriut

ForumCoin: 455

Postby suny » 15 Jun 2018, 05:05

I agree with most of you but I trust everyone and try to help all the people who joined through my ref-link. But I agree most people motivate you to their best until you join through their ref-link and then forget everything.

suny

Referrals: 61
ForumCoin: 373

Postby ceci » 15 Jun 2018, 06:27

fergus1234 wrote:Most of them will just abandon you and enjoy the money they made from you. :lol: Unless they are someone you know in person.

We can try to seek for their advice if needed .

ceci

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 1,022

Next

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum