ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts add to the discussion are are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Your empwr reviews

Postby doo554 » 14 Jun 2018, 11:08

I joined this site called empwr a year ago. The site functions just like a social media platform like faceboook. But at empwr you earn when you post and when other members like your post.

The site is country independent and you can join from any part of the world. The payment works a little complicated as in you can earn like $4 a day but you only can claim to withdraw $1 or even less, the rest is used to pay ad credits.

I have accumulated a lot of money like ¢1000 and when I try to withdraw in my paypal they say it is not activated. Who has an already activated can pm me I try the cashout. I hope to get your views of the site if you have.

doo554
Banned

ForumCoin: 71

Re: Your empwr reviews

Postby talkerbee » 14 Jun 2018, 12:31

First time hearing the site actually so I do a research and here I found;
Presently Cash out has been stopped.
No more Cash Out. It's 'Transfer Out' now.
Screenshot
Screenshot
At present the cash-out process is suspended temporarily till further notice after the launch of empowr own coin.
Now our earnings are converted to pre-coins and coins...
(for the full content just follow the link: https://www.quora.com/How-do-I-withdraw ... rom-Empowr

Hope it helps you! The site seems legit but as I understand they made some changes.

talkerbee

Referrals: 26
ForumCoin: 716

Postby nela13 » 14 Jun 2018, 13:09

I have heard about a site named empower, is it the same?
do you mean you need to have a verified paypal account to receive your earnings?

nela13

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 1,619

Postby Amans1234 » 14 Jun 2018, 15:13

Are they legit? Have you been paid at least once?

Amans1234

ForumCoin: 582

Postby augusta » 14 Jun 2018, 15:40

Ths name looks like a scam site I once participated in but turnout a scam.I think you need to investigate more.

augusta

ForumCoin: 266

Postby cmoneyspinner » 14 Jun 2018, 16:24

I see ads for this site. My son was in a community with a similar name but he said it started off good and then fizzled out. I think ... I said I THINK ... this site may be the same in that respect. I have no desire to join it. But if you sign up and it works for you, that's great!

cmoneyspinner

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 600

Postby steve99 » 14 Jun 2018, 18:22

Empower was my favourite site in the past. I also worked for a long time there and it does not have minimum cashout, you only withdraw after reaching six months or so of activity if I remember.

I earned upto $200, then when I tried to withdraw the system wanted a verified paypal email address but I never had mine verified. The verification is not also a joke at paypal of you are not a US citizen. I also quit because of that same reason.

steve99
Banned

ForumCoin: 16

Postby ahmedo24 » 14 Jun 2018, 20:52

What kind of verification process does the site embark on that it is not able to pay it's member, I can't reach $200 in a site I won't be abke to withdraw

ahmedo24

Referrals: 24
ForumCoin: 3,802

Postby dominique » 14 Jun 2018, 22:49

I have never heard of this site called empwr . I found the concept interesting, I am now headig to Google to do a search on this site.

dominique

ForumCoin: 76

Postby darkthorn » 14 Jun 2018, 22:56

I was a member of empwr, te site is like a social network were you earn for posting, selling stuff and promoting other people. The problem with that site is that after you earn enough money they start asking you to pay fees, if you choose to pay with your balance you end up without money, which happened to me and so I quit that website. The other option is for you to invest money on the site to be able to withdraw the money you earn. I've found the site to be very complex and more of a scam than a legit business but that is my humble opinion.

darkthorn

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 59

Postby grecy0905 » 16 Jun 2018, 06:48

Yes I know empwr during the time of whzon. I think that was 2016. I don't know what happened on the site but I think it didn't went out successful. If you start to search for a review everyone is saying they did not continue on the site and some are saying it is a scam, when obviously they haven't tried it. I think I registered but as the same as others, I did not continue.

grecy0905

Referrals: 11
ForumCoin: 438

Postby nicholas99 » 17 Jun 2018, 04:23

You need to have a verified paypal account. This means that your card will be linked to paypal. Empower thus can easily withdraw or remove money from your paypal directly if you do not pay for their ad credits.

I have a verified paypal account but I can not trust empower, they may withdraw your cash anonymously.

nicholas99
Banned

ForumCoin: 52

Postby Happyland » 17 Jun 2018, 05:06

I am not familiar with that site at all but something tells me to stay away from it. I will listen to intuition so that I will avoid disappointment.

Happyland

ForumCoin: 3,913

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum