ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Discuss, post questions and suggestions related to this site, here.

forumcoin.win faucet

Postby verity » 13 Jun 2018, 13:15

Im newbie in forumcoin.win faucet and i Dont find any answer in F.A.Q About the Earnings! so i made these thread! my Question is How can we can Cash out our Earning thier? i Dont see any withdraw redeemned button!

verity

ForumCoin: 726

Re: forumcoin.win faucet

Postby nela13 » 13 Jun 2018, 15:19

what you earn in forumcoin faucet will be added to your forum coin balance. Did you make your registration with the same username you are using here?

nela13

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 2,522

Postby Allius » 13 Jun 2018, 19:22

[Moving topic to appropriate forum section!]

Allius
Community Moderator

ForumCoin: 284

Postby RianK » 13 Jun 2018, 23:16

uuuuh I have a question, I got an account over there a few days ago, and I was sort of wondering how long it usually takes to get activated?

RianK

ForumCoin: 174

Postby Sam » 13 Jun 2018, 23:28

RianK wrote:uuuuh I have a question, I got an account over there a few days ago, and I was sort of wondering how long it usually takes to get activated?

Send a Private Message to @CyberFreak and he'll get you sorted... ;) He put manual activation on because there were too many non ForumCoin members signing up for the faucet and wondering why they couldn't cash out.

verity wrote:Im newbie in forumcoin.win faucet and i Dont find any answer in F.A.Q About the Earnings! so i made these thread! my Question is How can we can Cash out our Earning thier? i Dont see any withdraw redeemned button!

Provided your usernames match, it should be automatic. Send a PM to @CyberFreak if you are having issues!

Apologies if replies are slower than usual! Currently very busy. :?

Sam
Community Moderator

Referrals: 13
ForumCoin: 1,733

Postby verity » 13 Jun 2018, 23:55

nela13 wrote:what you earn in forumcoin faucet will be added to your forum coin balance. Did you make your registration with the same username you are using here?
yes my name here is my username in forumcoin faucet! and how we can Know?? if our earnings thier! is really Transferring or added here???

verity

Postby beriut » 14 Jun 2018, 03:53

Sam wrote:
RianK wrote:uuuuh I have a question, I got an account over there a few days ago, and I was sort of wondering how long it usually takes to get activated?

Send a Private Message to @CyberFreak and he'll get you sorted... ;) He put manual activation on because there were too many non ForumCoin members signing up for the faucet and wondering why they couldn't cash out.

verity wrote:Im newbie in forumcoin.win faucet and i Dont find any answer in F.A.Q About the Earnings! so i made these thread! my Question is How can we can Cash out our Earning thier? i Dont see any withdraw redeemned button!

Provided your usernames match, it should be automatic. Send a PM to @CyberFreak if you are having issues!

I see, so I should PM CyberFreak then. I also registered there for a couple of days now but the activation process seems to be taking so long. . Thanks by the way.

beriut

ForumCoin: 449

Postby CyberFreak » 14 Jun 2018, 05:40

Sorry for the delay. I have over 112 pages or pending accounts there as people keep signing up thinking they are earning BTC etc and then wonder why their automatic payments are failing/how to withdraw etc. No amount of warnings are enough for these people.

Your account is active now though.

verity wrote:
nela13 wrote:what you earn in forumcoin faucet will be added to your forum coin balance. Did you make your registration with the same username you are using here?
yes my name here is my username in forumcoin faucet! and how we can Know?? if our earnings thier! is really Transferring or added here???
2 ways really:
  • Check your FC lo here - points.php?mode=logs
  • Refresh the forum here and make a note of your FC balance in the header. The make a claim on the faucet and switch back to the forumcoin.com tab and refresh the forum again. Then check your forumcoin balance in the header again and it should have increased.

If it isn't crediting, check your claim history on the faucet and it does provide the API response which will help diagnose the issue.

beriut wrote:I see, so I should PM CyberFreak then. I also registered there for a couple of days now but the activation process seems to be taking so long. . Thanks by the way.
I have activated your account also.

Currently really really busy with real life things :o Responses will be alot slower than usual.

:$: ForumCoin Faucet - Claim your free FC!!! :$:

If you sign up to the ForumCoin.Win faucet, please contact me with your username via PM, email (cyberfreak@forumcoin.win) or submit a quick ticket so I can activate your account.
CyberFreak
Tech Admin

Referrals: 17
ForumCoin: 64,920

Postby CyberFreak » 14 Jun 2018, 05:42

Sorry for the delay. I have over 112 pages or pending accounts there as people keep signing up thinking they are earning BTC etc and then wonder why their automatic payments are failing/how to withdraw etc. No amount of warnings are enough for these people. Infact the faucet has ~1600 member accounts more than this forum :roll:

verity wrote:
2 ways really:
  • Check your FC log here - points.php?mode=logs
  • Refresh the forum here and make a note of your FC balance in the header. The make a claim on the faucet and switch back to the forumcoin.com tab and refresh the forum again. Then check your forumcoin balance in the header again and it should have increased.

If it isn't crediting, check your claim history on the faucet and it does provide the API response which will help diagnose the issue.

beriut wrote:I see, so I should PM CyberFreak then. I also registered there for a couple of days now but the activation process seems to be taking so long. . Thanks by the way.
I have activated your account also.

Currently really really busy with real life things :o Responses will be alot slower than usual.

:$: ForumCoin Faucet - Claim your free FC!!! :$:

If you sign up to the ForumCoin.Win faucet, please contact me with your username via PM, email (cyberfreak@forumcoin.win) or submit a quick ticket so I can activate your account.
CyberFreak
Tech Admin

Referrals: 17
ForumCoin: 64,920

Postby Amans1234 » 14 Jun 2018, 07:21

If you are claiming forumcoins, then, your earning automatically gets updated in your forumcoin's account.

Amans1234

ForumCoin: 582

Postby verity » 14 Jun 2018, 07:25

thanks CyberFreak for explaining and the link i appreciated it! :)

verity

Postby RianK » 17 Jun 2018, 00:48

CyberFreak wrote:
Sorry for the delay. I have over 112 pages or pending accounts there as people keep signing up thinking they are earning BTC etc and then wonder why their automatic payments are failing/how to withdraw etc. No amount of warnings are enough for these people.

*eyes* That sounds like a lot! Seriously! Thanks for all the hard work! No amount of warnings....yessss, I know what that's like :lol: oh well.

@Sam It's all sorted! Thanks! :D

RianK

ForumCoin: 174

Postby augusta » 29 Jul 2018, 04:43

just sign up with your username same as here and your coins will be credited here.simple

augusta

ForumCoin: 152

Return to ForumCoin Related Discussions