ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
You know you want to!

Is there a singer that everybody likes that you don't?

Postby fergus1234 » 11 Jun 2018, 19:34

My country is creepily into Justin Bieber. He have a huge fanbase here that they will defend justifiable criticisms of him like he is a Saint by heaven. That is one of the reasons why I hide my nationality out of shame. Ke$ha,One Direction,Post Malone,Britney Spears,Nicki Minaj, Jake Paul and Logan Paul are also well liked in my country. :sick:

I know taste is subjective but when it comes to Music I always felt like the minority. Most of the favorite singers these days don't even chart.

Though I don't like those singers, I don't waste my time bashing them online on their Youtube videos. I just buy the albums and singles of the acts that I like.

I remember an old study saying bad taste in Music results to bad decisions during political elections.

fergus1234

ForumCoin: 90

Re: Is there a singer that everybody likes that you don't?

Postby sprite1950 » 12 Jun 2018, 07:45

I think they are popular in most countries because they appeal to the young age group. The girls go crazy for Justin Bieber over here. I don't really like rap artists although I will make an exception for Eminem as I like some of his stuff.

sprite1950

Referrals: 7
ForumCoin: 1,524

Postby augusta » 12 Jun 2018, 16:29

I don't like jazz artistes without having to mention names but Jazz singers are a no for me

augusta

ForumCoin: 427

Postby Shailabh » 12 Jun 2018, 17:34

Justin Beber is very popular in my country too. The girls are crazy for him. But I do not like that at all.

Shailabh

ForumCoin: 297

Postby ruthmongare » 14 Jun 2018, 18:41

Lots of people love Beyonce but for me not at all I find her songs quite noisy.

ruthmongare

ForumCoin: 343

Postby fergus1234 » 14 Jun 2018, 20:35

ruthmongare wrote:Lots of people love Beyonce but for me not at all I find her songs quite noisy.

I hate the fact she loves to steal songs then claim she wrote them.

fergus1234

Postby anorona » 15 Jun 2018, 05:39

Shailabh wrote:Justin Beber is very popular in my country too. The girls are crazy for him. But I do not like that at all.

same here. it has something to do with his attitude.

anorona

ForumCoin: 740

Postby fergus1234 » 15 Jun 2018, 06:47

Bieber abandoned many pets.
He abandoned his Monkey

He abandoned his dog because it's sick.

He abandoned another dog

Her also abandoned a hamster and gave it to fan.

Why is this guy still allowed to have pets?

fergus1234

Postby OldGuy » 16 Jun 2018, 05:11

I don't personally believe there is a singer "that everybody likes". You have proven that yourself in this post.

I've heard of Bieber but never listen to his music. That turd is frequently in the news, and it is nearly all bad. I can't imagine why anyone would like his music, but that is because of the person. I don't know anything about his music.

Everyone develops different tastes in music as in all aspects of life. Many singers and groups become popular for a time, but no matter how popular they become, they eventually fade into obscurity. He'll be gone from memory soon enough.

I happen to have a large offline collection of my own favorites and don't pay attention to who happens to be popular "right now". I enjoy a wide array of genres from dozens of countries that includes hundreds of groups and artists, but I'd bet you never heard of most of them. I have collected my own favorites long enough that I have had time to go through and remove songs that I do not like, including songs from artists that I do like. Chances are pretty high you would not care for half my collection. We all have different tastes.

Try this 50+ year old song on for size: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIVe-rZBcm4
17 minutes of incredible music!

All I hear are my own favorites. I have enough variety that I only hear each song maybe 2 or 3 times a year. I don't care who is popular at the moment.

OldGuy

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 556

Postby anamika161088 » Yesterday, 11:20

Justin Beiber..

anamika161088

ForumCoin: 46

Postby Margareth1993 » Yesterday, 17:03

Yeah, I do. I don't know why they like her (morissete amon) and I don't. Maybe she really had a good voice but I don't like her personality even though I don't know her personally but in her physical appearance or should I say Aura she looks like Plastic, carrying her own chair just like one time when she was compared to our pop princess in our country she answered don't compare me to her because I'm way much better than her. Duhhh. didn't she forget shes just a beginner that time instead of being glad that she was compared to a high level singer she thinks she's better. And the way she looks, talks, act maybe she think like this oh yeah, I'm morisste and I'am famous duhhhh.

Margareth1993

ForumCoin: 16

Return to General Chat - Off Topic