ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Talk hardware, software, computer gaming, mobile devices, the Internet and other technology

Re: Cyberbullying

Postby talkerbee » 14 Jul 2018, 10:30

When I was a kid I experienced being bullied. Even now I am experiencing on it. They gave unsolicited opinion without knowing the real you. They seldom appreciate your ups but they give more attention on your downs or mistakes. That's why I'd choose not to give much attention on my social media accounts. Cyberbully means entire world rocks your own world.

talkerbee

Referrals: 26
ForumCoin: 622

Postby fergus1234 » 14 Jul 2018, 10:38

If you avoid politics related stuff on social media, you will experience less cyberbullying. Both right wing and left wing side of Politics have cyberbullies.

fergus1234

ForumCoin: 524

Postby chicnthin » 14 Jul 2018, 22:24

There are a lot of bullies, on and offline. People hating others, trying to make it look like they are ahead of them when in fact they make themselves loser.

chicnthin

ForumCoin: 206

Previous

Return to CGT - Computers, Gaming & Technology