ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts add to the discussion are are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: EarnThatBuck Forum

Postby tusziget » 16 Sep 2018, 02:34

Actually the site owner has sent message to the members,that all payments will be made the next week.Let's see if this will happen indeed next week.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 217

Postby katkat » 16 Sep 2018, 04:15

I am still hoping the best for the site. And I can see more of quality post out there. More sites to discover from other peoples post. It is still a good source of information about earning sites. Sites that I have never seen mentioned here in FC or other forums that I am a member.

katkat

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 518

Postby ruthmongare » 16 Sep 2018, 04:31

tusziget wrote:Actually the site owner has sent message to the members,that all payments will be made the next week.Let's see if this will happen indeed next week.
actually, after sending the payments I think its when he'll let us know exactly when they'll resume with the reward program.

ruthmongare

ForumCoin: 424

Postby ahmedo24 » 16 Sep 2018, 06:58

That means the site is not a scam, very likely the admin want to reform the site for sustainability and more efficient

ahmedo24

Referrals: 24
ForumCoin: 5,032

Postby katkat » 16 Sep 2018, 07:05

ahmedo24 wrote:That means the site is not a scam, very likely the admin want to reform the site for sustainability and more efficient

That is exactly what I am thinking at the moment. And maybe after they will study the site they might come up with a new design. Still hoping though that it will survive.

katkat

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 518

Postby Alexandoy » 16 Sep 2018, 07:27

ahmedo24 wrote:That means the site is not a scam, very likely the admin want to reform the site for sustainability and more efficient

It doesn't look like scam. The fact that the site owner informed the members of the stoppage of payment means he is a decent person and he had earned my trust.

Alexandoy

ForumCoin: 637

Postby johnywalker » 16 Sep 2018, 07:35

I have checked this site, however, I did not join even when the reward program was active. Most of the new forums are started with a pure intention, however, cannot sustain the pay per post model.

johnywalker

ForumCoin: 45

Postby SUPERSINGH » 16 Sep 2018, 08:15

Why would I be on a website which is not paying for my efforts, I can visit the website once a day or few times a week to see updates but no need to waste my time writing.

SUPERSINGH

Referrals: 107
ForumCoin: 466

Postby skysnap » 16 Sep 2018, 08:19

Well the forum is closed on earning now. So not sure why we keep on discussing that in BMW section.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 1,816

Postby talkerbee » 16 Sep 2018, 13:39

SUPERSINGH wrote:
I am with Jaspreet on that, Wonder how many of you will stick with forum coin if is stopped paying. Passion is another thing but you need some money in exchange for your time spent
I think out of 100 people there will be 5 and less than keep posting. If you have the spirit of volunteerism, you act passion without minding profit. We all need money. It depends on a person which comes first - passion or money.

Anyway, I'll keep my eye on this thread to see some latest update. Hopefully ETB aren't strict as BMF regarding posting if they come back.

talkerbee

Referrals: 26
ForumCoin: 904

Postby SUPERSINGH » 16 Sep 2018, 15:21

talkerbee wrote:
SUPERSINGH wrote:
I am with Jaspreet on that, Wonder how many of you will stick with forum coin if is stopped paying. Passion is another thing but you need some money in exchange for your time spent
I think out of 100 people there will be 5 and less than keep posting. If you have the spirit of volunteerism, you act passion without minding profit. We all need money. It depends on a person which comes first - passion or money.

Anyway, I'll keep my eye on this thread to see some latest update. Hopefully ETB aren't strict as BMF regarding posting if they come back.

I know friend, you just need to keep an eye on the website and on this thread and no need to waste time commenting freely, instead comment here and on the website, I shared with you and you will earn even more then BMF

SUPERSINGH

Referrals: 107
ForumCoin: 466

Postby dominique » 16 Sep 2018, 16:59

I was skeptical of this forum since the beginning. I did not think that it could survive.

dominique

ForumCoin: 610

Postby ahmedo24 » 16 Sep 2018, 21:17

The people who are expecting payment should not be discouraged, I am optimistic the admin will pay and probably return back and accept new members

ahmedo24

Referrals: 24
ForumCoin: 5,032

Postby nerdonforumcoin » 16 Sep 2018, 22:09

augusta wrote:
nerdonforumcoin wrote:Good bye to ETB. The payment scheme has been discontinued because of low quality post according to the email communication forwarded to me.

This is bad then,I hope the pay the users all the owed before going off.Forums badly last these days especially the ones without any back up from ad revenue. it never easy to pay all posters though.

The admin promised to pay everyone who have reached minimum and have cashed out. Hoping for the best for the admins.

nerdonforumcoin

Referrals: 8
ForumCoin: 307

Postby JASPREET » Yesterday, 04:56

This is a good gesture that they are at least paying and it will help them getting the traffic back when they start paying again.

JASPREET

ForumCoin: 419

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum