ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Talk hardware, software, computer gaming, mobile devices, the Internet, social networking and other technology

Re: Can you give it up for a day?

Postby anorona » 15 Jun 2018, 05:49

No I cant for now, it is a big help by means of easy communication and gathering or researching informations as well.

anorona

ForumCoin: 416

Postby sprite1950 » 16 Jun 2018, 08:45

Smartphones weren't around for most of my life and yet they seem so important now. How did I manage perfectly well before and feel I can only go a day without it now?

sprite1950

Referrals: 7
ForumCoin: 143

Postby Amans1234 » 16 Jun 2018, 08:52

I can if I'm not doing my work online.

Amans1234

ForumCoin: 582

Postby Annejk18 » 20 Jun 2018, 18:12

No, I can't. I have a lot of business which involve my phone. I have online money making which I needed a phone to work. That's why for me phone is as important as food.

Annejk18

ForumCoin: 42

Postby Rashna G » 21 Jun 2018, 07:11

I can give it up for a day. Its essential to do that at times for doing and discovering new things in life. When there werent any phones, people use to live and do different things. I would like to do that some day for a sure, just giving up my mobile for a whole day.

Rashna G

ForumCoin: 75

Postby anamika161088 » 21 Jun 2018, 07:26

Giving up phone for one day would be difficult not for me but for the people who love me and care for me. When They don't get my response, they will be panic for no reason.

anamika161088

ForumCoin: 232

Postby ruthmongare » 01 Jul 2018, 12:05

If I could give out for a day in exchange of cash it will be okay but freely no...

ruthmongare

ForumCoin: 712

Postby katkat » 01 Jul 2018, 15:18

It will be the hardest thing i can ever do. I am living alone and if I don't have the phone I have no connection with my children who are living far from me. Aside from that, when there will be an emergency situation, I can't call any friend or relative. So it is a must for me to have my phone.

katkat

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 728

Postby Happyland » 03 Jul 2018, 07:42

If I had to give it up then I believe I would be able to do it. I don't live to be on a smartphone. There are many people whether they are walking, driving or working they are on their phone.

Happyland

ForumCoin: 371

Postby a_jerobon » 04 Jul 2018, 04:59

Yes I can stay without a phone. Last year September my phone was stolen at school and I stayed the whole month without a phone. It was indeed a nice experience to live life like when I was young, without a phone.

a_jerobon

ForumCoin: 247

Postby msmoneybags » 04 Jul 2018, 18:27

Yes for sure I could live without it for a day, probably even a couple days. I still have a landline phone in the house, and dont spend much time on my cell at all, other then texting a couple people, I have a dumbphone so dont have any apps or anything like that that I would need

msmoneybags

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 161

Postby chikitta » 04 Jul 2018, 20:38

As much as it has become everything, i can still do without it for 2 or 3 days its no big deal. I always try to imagine myself in a jungle somewhere without electricity or internet what would i do? Its a mattrr of choice really.

chikitta

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 404

Postby SWAYA27 » 19 Aug 2018, 07:53

I am terribly addicted to my phone. I dont think I will be able to do that.

SWAYA27

ForumCoin: 321

Postby A K Rao » 20 Aug 2018, 01:58

metsrock69 wrote:If you had to give up your smartphone or flip phone for a day would you be able to do that? I know some of us use these as our only means of communication so we could not give them up but if you had a home phone could you live a day without it? I couldn't because I am on call 24/7 and need to have it with me at all times :)

I had no problem when I have forgotten my mobile phone at my place when I left for my son's place where I stayed for three days without it! Of course I had many supporting phones which I could have used in any emer :) gency!

A K Rao

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 84

Postby simplyfred » 20 Aug 2018, 04:16

Yes, if it is only for a day especially Sunday since that day is our family day we don't usually care for our phone. There are times that I am not even using my phone for 2 days in a row.

simplyfred

ForumCoin: 385

PreviousNext

Return to CGT - Computers, Gaming & Technology