ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
You know you want to!

Humor : How Do You Know You're Impatient?

Postby cmoneyspinner » 02 Jun 2018, 21:15

How do you know that you're an impatient person?

I recall hearing a response to this question. I may not have the exact quote. But it was something to the effect:

Do you set the microwave for 3 minutes, then stand in front of it and scream 'Hurry up!'?

microwave-29056_960_720.png
microwave-29056_960_720.png (73.05 KiB) Viewed 55 times

OK. I'll pat myself on the back. I don't do that unless I'm joking with my kids. However today I did something very similar, which was much worse, and had to stop and just laugh at myself.

I was at a particular site using one of its features and clicking to claim cryptocurrency. However, at this particular site when you get to a page you have to wait for a short period of time in between clicks.

So I'm on page that I clicked to get to and a timer shows up. I know that I have to wait. BUT FOR HOW LONG?!!! Uuuuhhh … just 20 seconds.

20 seconds. NOT 20 minutes. :lol:

I can't believe what I did.

The seconds were counting down on the timer on the screen and I actually looked at my clock!

I thought to myself.

'Am I nuts??! What am I doing? Talk about being impatient. It's just 20 seconds! That's not even a minute!'

I don't believe I actually looked at my clock to see how much longer I was going to have to wait!' :lol: :lol:

cmoneyspinner

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 125

Re: Humor : How Do You Know You're Impatient?

Postby metsrock69 » 02 Jun 2018, 21:49

Sometimes I can be an impatient person but I am trying to work with it. If I put something in the microwave and its for 2 or 3 minutes, I will do other things in the kitchen or I will be on the phone texting with friends :D

metsrock69

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 727

Postby augusta » 03 Jun 2018, 06:30

yes,I'm a very impatient person,I sometimes scream for things to be better ahead of time.

augusta

ForumCoin: 152

Postby Allius » 03 Jun 2018, 09:02

I smiled when I read your topic because I do exactly the same ;) or I used to be exactly like that!
Like @metsrock69 I'm working on this issue... :oops:
People, who are just like us (that don't like to wait and are impacient) are also, usually, impulsive and because of that tend to make many mistakes... :?

Allius
Community Moderator

ForumCoin: 284

Postby verity » 03 Jun 2018, 12:06

im Impatient before ! and i Regret it! thiers something bad happen to me with that attitude! so i Change!

verity

ForumCoin: 726

Postby SWAYA27 » 06 Jun 2018, 10:33

Well yes, I am an impatient person.

SWAYA27

ForumCoin: 321

Postby ruthmongare » 14 Jun 2018, 20:57

Am very impatient especially when it comes to people am never patient at all.

ruthmongare

ForumCoin: 729

Postby anorona » 15 Jun 2018, 05:36

Lol, you story made me laught but somehow I can relate. We can all have that moods
where we cannot just wait even for a few seconds to finish a particular task.

anorona

ForumCoin: 446

Return to General Chat - Off Topic