New: Contest June 1 to June 30 - Prize 100 FC Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
You know you want to!

Humor : How Do You Know You're Impatient?

Postby cmoneyspinner » 02 Jun 2018, 21:15

How do you know that you're an impatient person?

I recall hearing a response to this question. I may not have the exact quote. But it was something to the effect:

Do you set the microwave for 3 minutes, then stand in front of it and scream 'Hurry up!'?

microwave-29056_960_720.png
microwave-29056_960_720.png (73.05 KiB) Viewed 58 times

OK. I'll pat myself on the back. I don't do that unless I'm joking with my kids. However today I did something very similar, which was much worse, and had to stop and just laugh at myself.

I was at a particular site using one of its features and clicking to claim cryptocurrency. However, at this particular site when you get to a page you have to wait for a short period of time in between clicks.

So I'm on page that I clicked to get to and a timer shows up. I know that I have to wait. BUT FOR HOW LONG?!!! Uuuuhhh … just 20 seconds.

20 seconds. NOT 20 minutes. :lol:

I can't believe what I did.

The seconds were counting down on the timer on the screen and I actually looked at my clock!

I thought to myself.

'Am I nuts??! What am I doing? Talk about being impatient. It's just 20 seconds! That's not even a minute!'

I don't believe I actually looked at my clock to see how much longer I was going to have to wait!' :lol: :lol:

cmoneyspinner

Referrals: 7
ForumCoin: 288

Re: Humor : How Do You Know You're Impatient?

Postby metsrock69 » 02 Jun 2018, 21:49

Sometimes I can be an impatient person but I am trying to work with it. If I put something in the microwave and its for 2 or 3 minutes, I will do other things in the kitchen or I will be on the phone texting with friends :D

metsrock69

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 1,138

Postby augusta » 03 Jun 2018, 06:30

yes,I'm a very impatient person,I sometimes scream for things to be better ahead of time.

augusta

ForumCoin: 241

Postby Allius » 03 Jun 2018, 09:02

I smiled when I read your topic because I do exactly the same ;) or I used to be exactly like that!
Like @metsrock69 I'm working on this issue... :oops:
People, who are just like us (that don't like to wait and are impacient) are also, usually, impulsive and because of that tend to make many mistakes... :?

Allius
Community Moderator

ForumCoin: 532

Postby verity » 03 Jun 2018, 12:06

im Impatient before ! and i Regret it! thiers something bad happen to me with that attitude! so i Change!

verity

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 214

Postby SWAYA27 » 06 Jun 2018, 10:33

Well yes, I am an impatient person.

SWAYA27

ForumCoin: 271

Postby ruthmongare » 14 Jun 2018, 20:57

Am very impatient especially when it comes to people am never patient at all.

ruthmongare

ForumCoin: 184

Postby anorona » 15 Jun 2018, 05:36

Lol, you story made me laught but somehow I can relate. We can all have that moods
where we cannot just wait even for a few seconds to finish a particular task.

anorona

ForumCoin: 266

Return to General Chat - Off Topic