ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts add to the discussion are are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions. You must not post referral links in this forum.

KO Trivia

Postby fistsworn » 17 May 2018, 09:30

Google Playstore has this app:

KO Trivia.

You get in quiz tournaments, 24/7 and if you get the wrong answer you're out.
If you are the last man standing you win the prize.

Prizes are PayPal: 0.5-0.10-0.25-0.50-1-5-10-20 $ and some US/UK GiftCards.

The app is INTERNATIONAL, however it IS english only and much more based on US general knowledge.
For me the questions are very hard.

fistsworn

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 1,002

Re: KO Trivia

Postby ahmedo24 » 18 May 2018, 04:57

whatever d agitation, be it politically inspired or religiously...the first n most important Duty of d president is to protect lives n property...no excuse not to curb any chaos or killings in a country

ahmedo24

Referrals: 24
ForumCoin: 3,830

Postby arunima » 18 May 2018, 05:24

fistsworn wrote:Google Playstore has this app:

KO Trivia.

The app is INTERNATIONAL, however it IS english only and much more based on US general knowledge.

So it is like a game and you are paid only if win..otherwise your time and effort go down the drain. The rewards are also too low to motivate. And to play it, you need to be good with quizzes about General Knowledge. Does not seem to be my cup of tea ;)

arunima

ForumCoin: 455

Postby fistsworn » 18 May 2018, 07:39

arunima wrote:
fistsworn wrote:Google Playstore has this app:

KO Trivia.

So it is like a game and you are paid only if win..otherwise your time and effort go down the drain. The rewards are also too low to motivate. And to play it, you need to be good with quizzes about General Knowledge. Does not seem to be my cup of tea ;)

True. I tried it and am very good at my part of mostly worldly knowledge, but I shared it here because it more US specific[That's to specific, like US military boat names ]. So if there are high school nerds here they can make a 5-20 bucks a night.

fistsworn

ForumCoin: 1,002

Postby verity » 18 May 2018, 08:41

thank for sharing KO Trivia i installed it! looksa like interesting to answer some quiz and you can win a bucks!

verity

ForumCoin: 1,026

Postby ruthmongare » 18 May 2018, 09:18

I have heard about this app but have never tried it out n cause I doubt whether its opened worldwide..

ruthmongare

ForumCoin: 1,124

Postby kaphokz » 18 May 2018, 14:39

I think for me that is a very hard to earn..

kaphokz

ForumCoin: 145

Postby anorona » 19 May 2018, 06:38

not just for google play, it is also available on ios users. It is hard to win on games with high prize because there are lot of competitors too.

anorona

ForumCoin: 595

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum