ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Get paid up to 150 ForumCoin to submit your article.

4 Places to Get Your Backlinks for Blog

Postby skysnap » 17 May 2018, 07:25

When it comes to promoting your blog, sometimes you have to make some attempts to do things on your own. The reason being you need traffic to make the blog successful. And you have to work harder in order to get the blog properly adjusted. I have found out that there are places where you can get your backlink but it's not going to be that easy. So here are four places where you can get basic backlinks for free.

Medium

This is one of the places where you can have a blog. And you can use that blog for building backlinks back to your blog that you want to get traffic. So whenever you make any new post. Just post your link inside some topic that you post on medium. This helps build basic backlink. And if done properly you can get some serious traffic to your website. And this can also be consistent source.

Blogger

This is a free blog site. And here you can make another blog with alternative traffic option. You can see that blogger requires some level of effort here and you have to be really need to promote this blog too. Because it takes time for the blogger blog to seriously make money. And getting traffic here is harder. But it can serve the purpose of building the backlink to your website. So you have something to build on top of as well.

WordPress

This is just like blogger. Here you can make the blog and regularly use it to post your links. Do note that make sure to post the blog links the right way. Because they have spam filter. And they can pretty much clean anyone trying to just make blog for links. So that's something you may want to take a look at as well. I have tried to make use of it, and so far it seems like a good option to start for backlinks.

Sola

Another place where you can place your blogger backlink. Do note that the post links may not be much counted for long. But they can get you traffic. In fact some decent traffic from SOLA is definitely possible. But you have to try harder. So that being said, I'd say that SOLA is lot better in terms of the small traffic on regular basis. I won't say that SOLA can be good on the earning side as much as backlink. Because both would have to be tested differently.

That being said, these are some of the sources where you can get most of your traffic. I can tell you that it can be really good to make use of the above options for traffic on regular basis. It seems like a good for those who are not aware of the backlink blogs and want something to start with for backlinks.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 644

Re: 4 Places to Get Your Backlinks for Blog

Postby cinderella » 17 May 2018, 07:40

It's the first time that I heard of Medium and Sola. Thank you for sharing this helpful information. It would be very helpful to someone who is aspiring to gain success in the blogging field.

cinderella

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 1,105

Return to Articles & Tutorials