ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts add to the discussion are are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Lympo

Postby Happyland » 16 May 2018, 18:05

To summarize
Lympo is a digital fitness wallet that will reward you for your exercise and healthy lifestyle achievements. You can also monetize your valuable fitness data information because it is based on user generated and user controlled fitness data.

More background
The CEO and co-founder is Ada Jonuse. Lympo is a sports and wellness ecosystem platform. Information such as articles, workout plans, fitness equipment attire, and be able to connect to a personal trainer. The app will be tailored for you based on your profile. It sounds like your average fitness app but there is a difference. Lympo is based on blockchain technology and it has its own token.

There will be challenges such as running 5 miles for the week and you will share in the token pool. Lympo will be arranging the world's first marathon based on blockchain technology. Lympo has partnered with tennis superstar Caroline Wozniacki. They have the financial backing of a German venture capital firm.

By creating your account you will also be creating your own Lympo digital wallet. Your income (lyms) from your healthy lifestyle choices will flow into your digital fitness wallet. It seems like the earnings can be spent on products and services through the platform.

As of right now some stats on LYM: | Price $0.080997 | Marketcap is $56,006,491 | 24 hour volume is $10,350,900 | Circulating supply is 691,465,483 LYM. It trades on Gate.io, Kucoin and smaller percentages on other exchanges.

The app will provide data such as:
Progress and Milestones
Challenges Generator
Applications
Marketplace
Lym Business
Contact
Settings

Lympo wants to revolutionize the health and fitness industry. It is geared towards businesses and consumers. The more users on the platform the more lyms will be used. This in turn will cause an upswing in the value of lyms tokens. Health is your biggest asset and Lympo helps to make it your biggest reward.

Do you earn as a personal personal trainer? Are you into fitness? Does Lympo sound like a good platform to you?
Would you monetize your health data?

Happyland

ForumCoin: 3,930

Re: Lympo

Postby cmoneyspinner » 19 May 2018, 02:11

I heard about something like this. The answer to your last question is NO. I won't monetize my health data.

It's just me. I don't even want my health info in computerized records. But there's nothing I can do about it because when you go to a hospital in the USA most of them have computerized records and that's where they store your health information. There are laws like HIPAA (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996) which supposedly protects your privacy. That means nothing to me. People break laws all the time!

cmoneyspinner

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 1,023

Postby ahmedo24 » 19 May 2018, 04:08

You are right @earlier poster, as much that health data is being given to hospital and supposedly protected, I don't think any amount will worth me giving out my health data. How do we earn from this app aside health data monetization?

ahmedo24

Referrals: 24
ForumCoin: 3,830

Postby Silvermist » 19 May 2018, 07:09

I am hearing about this for the first time.No,I do not think I would even consider the idea of monetizing my health data.Of course,there would be many joining,but it is not for me.

Silvermist

ForumCoin: 983

Postby nela13 » 19 May 2018, 08:57

This is interesting, for what I understood it will cost us 80 cents to download the app? How are they payments processed? Through cryptocurrencies?

nela13

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 1,641

Postby JASPREET » 19 May 2018, 09:09

I don't consider it good for me and won't like to share my details and i don't believe its even accepting members Internationally

JASPREET

ForumCoin: 33

Postby SWAYA27 » 20 May 2018, 13:01

No I have not heard of Lymph before.

SWAYA27

ForumCoin: 298

Postby Kei » 20 May 2018, 16:05

This is new to me. The idea of monetizing health data is not a totally bad idea but it would have been better if your able to cashout what you earn rather than spending it on the same platform. Personally, i would not join though.

Kei

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 337

Postby augusta » 20 May 2018, 17:22

So we will monetize our health data for how much and what would they use the data for. would have to read more about this

augusta

ForumCoin: 299

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum