ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts add to the discussion are are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Would You Work For Bitcoin?

Postby suny » 16 May 2018, 04:13

I don't think that one can work for Bitcoin unless you meant that one tries to mine their own Bitcoins. It's possible to mine your own Bitcoin but it would eat up so much of your data and even then there is no guarantee that you will be able to mine one. I think all bitcoin faucets which offer satoshi against your efforts are doing the same so if you are on such sites that means you are working for Bitcoin. But my activity is limited to trading by buying and selling so I can't say I am working for Bitcoin. By the way only 20999999.9769 Bitcoin is possible in total and I have 1 of them in my portfolio beside 13 other crytocurrencies (smaller amounts).

suny

Referrals: 60
ForumCoin: 392

Postby tusziget » 16 May 2018, 17:04

It is good working for Bitcoin,as his value is very high and will be even higher in time.You can cash out part of them,and the other part keep in your wallet and cash out,when his value will be multiplied.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 782

Postby cmoneyspinner » 16 May 2018, 18:19

anorona wrote:Yes i would consider working and being paid with crypto currency. i remember one timw when I redeem for btc here on forum coin instead of paypal cash, i kept it on my local btc wallet and was even able to get profit because of the increase on the price of btc last year.

At one time I think the bitcoin exchange was allowed here at Forum Coin. I wish they would start this up again. And not just let you exchange bitcoins but other forms of cryptocurrency like dogecoin, litecoin, etc.

Maybe? Perhaps? @Fergal Pretty please! :D

--- 16 May 2018, 12:20 ---

tusziget wrote:It is good working for Bitcoin,as his value is very high and will be even higher in time.You can cash out part of them,and the other part keep in your wallet and cash out,when his value will be multiplied.

Can you share an example of what type of job you've done and earned bitcoin for it?

--- 16 May 2018, 12:22 ---

suny wrote:I don't think that one can work for Bitcoin unless you meant that one tries to mine their own Bitcoins. It's possible to mine your own Bitcoin but it would eat up so much of your data and even then there is no guarantee that you will be able to mine one. I think all bitcoin faucets which offer satoshi against your efforts are doing the same so if you are on such sites that means you are working for Bitcoin. But my activity is limited to trading by buying and selling so I can't say I am working for Bitcoin. By the way only 20999999.9769 Bitcoin is possible in total and I have 1 of them in my portfolio beside 13 other crytocurrencies (smaller amounts).

Thanks for your insights. :thumbup: :thumbup:

cmoneyspinner

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 1,023

Postby junrose123 » 17 May 2018, 06:43

I am claiming to some faucets since I want to earn more bitcoins and I feel great to work on it even though the earnings are just small.

junrose123

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 35

Postby peachpurple » 17 May 2018, 07:12

a year ago, I had a friend who required my job to draw cartoons for his website. He paid me through bitcoins but I lost my account username and password, now I don't know how to get my account back.

peachpurple

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 114

Postby skysnap » 17 May 2018, 07:19

I would love to work for bitcoin. But not many such options on freelance side.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 1,421

Postby Zinha » 17 May 2018, 08:33

I have read so many comments about bitcoins, but for me it is a completly strange and weird world. I dont know if I will ever be able to understand cryptocurrencies.

Zinha

ForumCoin: 54

Postby fistsworn » 17 May 2018, 09:12

Yes I did.
The first time was timeconsuming, because I had to learn all the stuff about wallets and stuff.
-Choose MultiBit.

The advantage I have is my services cost 1$ usually, I had 3$ then the BTC raise and Had 7$ so I obvioulsy exchanged it :D

fistsworn

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 1,002

Postby tusziget » 17 May 2018, 16:21

Well,at the start it might sound difficult to understand the whole stuff about cryptocurrencies,how they work,but after that all is very easy,and the profit that you might have from having more cryptocurrencies motivates you to collect more Cryptocurrencies.

tusziget

Postby nela13 » 17 May 2018, 16:41

I only started to work with bitcoins a few months ago, for now, I am only claiming from faucets and doing some PTC sites and I have already received some satoshis. I will let my wallet build a little then i decide what to do with my satoshis.

nela13

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 1,641

Postby cmoneyspinner » 17 May 2018, 18:32

Zinha wrote:I have read so many comments about bitcoins, but for me it is a completly strange and weird world. I dont know if I will ever be able to understand cryptocurrencies.

I used to work for the federal government. I remember when my boss gave me a CFR (Code of Federal Regulations). He said: “You're going to have to learn this because your job duties revolve around knowing them and knowing how to interpret and apply them.” I flipped through the pages. Fear and dread washed over me. I thought to myself: “Oh no! I'm never going to understand this!!” :? :(

But guess what? Did I learn them? Oh yeah! I even learned how to write regulations.

Anything is possible!! :lol: :lol:

cmoneyspinner

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 1,023

Postby Happyland » 18 May 2018, 16:07

Exposed to something for the first time will seem strange. Just the thought of it feels weird. Bitcoin is not hard to understand. Bitcoin is currency. Just get more familiar with it. Learn it, then Earn it, make sure you Protect it and then Exchange it.

Happyland

ForumCoin: 3,932

Postby BernadineGarcia » 18 May 2018, 16:39

yes, I would. I can convert it to cash anyway

BernadineGarcia

ForumCoin: 127

Postby tusziget » 18 May 2018, 18:15

You are totally right about it.Bitcoin is like real cash.It has the advantage too,if you will store some of them for a longer time,you will make a nice profit from it.

tusziget

Postby SWAYA27 » 19 May 2018, 04:59

Probably yes. I will prefer to work for cryptocurrency. I will be happy to work for such sites that would pay me bitcoins.

SWAYA27

ForumCoin: 298

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum