ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Buy & sell goods and services in exchange for ForumCoin.

Re: Rational Mind Club: Get paid to Write Articles

Postby amitkokiladitya » 17 Jul 2018, 03:37

I will definitely join the site and post articles. Do we earn anything for making comments also?

amitkokiladitya

ForumCoin: 433

Postby arunima » 27 Jul 2018, 06:46

@ Dominique Is the issue with your site update over?? I am waiting for my approved article to get published and I have a few more ready. Just hope that the issue is resolved fast. Thank you

arunima

ForumCoin: 757

Postby kgord » 27 Jul 2018, 21:58

Thanks for posting this, but the pay seems rather low to me. Two dollars is not much money in the western world. Hopefully, it will be a good opportunity for some though. You never know.

kgord

ForumCoin: 140

Postby dominique » 28 Jul 2018, 23:11

amitkokiladitya wrote:I will definitely join the site and post articles. Do we earn anything for making comments also?

we are not paying for comments. However, we might hire regular writers time to time basis. The regular writer will earn upfront payments.
arunima wrote:@ Dominique Is the issue with your site update over?? I am waiting for my approved article to get published and I have a few more ready. Just hope that the issue is resolved fast. Thank you

Yes, we are hobbyist, therefore, it is taking time to fix the issues. But be assured that we will publish your articles and will stay with the offer we have proposed to you.
kgord wrote:Thanks for posting this, but the pay seems rather low to me. Two dollars is not much money in the western world. Hopefully, it will be a good opportunity for some though. You never know.

That's true. however, you also do not find many sites where you get paid for the views. If you are a good writer with a lot of social media influence, earning views is not very difficult.

dominique

ForumCoin: 610

Postby arunima » 04 Aug 2018, 04:42

arunima wrote:@ Dominique Is the issue with your site update over?? I am waiting for my approved article to get published and I have a few more ready. Just hope that the issue is resolved fast. Thank you

Yes, we are hobbyist, therefore, it is taking time to fix the issues. But be assured that we will publish your articles and will stay with the offer we have proposed to you.

I am still not able to login and I have not heard anything from your side. It has been more than a week. Hope the issue gets resolved soon. Any update on that.

arunima

Postby KabiruYoungshark » 04 Aug 2018, 20:02

I am in kabiruyoungshark

KabiruYoungshark

ForumCoin: 49

Postby dominique » 04 Sep 2018, 18:03

Well, pay rate is low, not just for the writers in the western world but also for the writers in the eastern world. However, I want to be realistic and pay only that I can afford. We are also offering upfront payment for the writers hired an in-house writers. Publish on the site and woo us. You might receive $1 for each published article plus the standard rate of $2 per 1000 views.

dominique

Postby arunima » 11 Sep 2018, 10:13

I have already posted two articles and am ready with two more to be posted there in a day or two. I liked your site but I do not see many writers writing articles frequently on it.

arunima

Postby dominique » 11 Sep 2018, 17:31

arunima wrote:I have already posted two articles and am ready with two more to be posted there in a day or two. I liked your site but I do not see many writers writing articles frequently on it.

That's true, there are not many writers writing on the site. Those who were active in the recent pasts have also stopped publishing. may be you could promote the site and invite writers. We are thinking to introduce referral bonus.

dominique

Previous

Return to ForumCoin Exchanges