ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Get paid up to 150 ForumCoin to submit your article.

How to Live Happy Life When You're Limited in Cash

Postby skysnap » 17 Apr 2018, 10:36

I think I lived a larger part of my life with the limited cash. And that taught me how to make use of the limited sources and get the most out of it. You can see that it is possible to live happy life with limited cash when you know how to effectively make use of that. In this article,I am going to list some of the ways for you to make the most out of available resources.

Free OS

I can afford Windows based laptop now. But I am sticking with the Linux at home. I use Mac and Windows at workplace. And that works out just fine. But Linux helps me save money on the OS cost and also the cost on the cloud. So you can save a lot of money on computer in general. You can see that Linux is much better investment of your time as it is completely free. And once you learn it you spend less money on computer than Windows or mac.

Free Cloud Software

Lot of things that you can do on desktop can be done for free on cloud too. For example, Google docs and spreadsheet can do a lot of interesting work. And that can be really good enough for the usage. You can do most of the automation tasks. And things can be lot better to use compared to paid during this time. You don't feel like you are missing out on anything. So cloud software can be used before you buy those paid softwares.

Internet Based Entertainment

I have subscribed to the Netflix and Amazon Prime. And I get movies and new shows in it. And it seems like a good investment of my time. You can see that something like that I'd surely pay for recurring value. And I don't have to pay for cable in such case. I'd say in that context, you should sign up for cheap online yearly service instead of the cable. That way you can save more money. So go for internet instead of TV.

Car Sharing

I go with the passenger services where the bill is shared in the ride. This way I am saving a lot on the transport. I also use the metro if the distance is larger. But most of the time it's reasonable to make use of the car sharing in that context. So you can learn from your experience. This is something many of us already know. I am just saying things from my experience and perspective so that many of those who have missed out on this can understand.

These are some of the ways you can live with limited cash in hand and still be happy. As you can see that there is always a chance that you can find something new that saves you money and keeps you happy. Start with that and see where things go ahead.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 599

Re: How to Live Happy Life When You're Limited in Cash

Postby Happyland » 17 Apr 2018, 15:10

You will be as happy as you allow yourself to be. There are more happy poor people than there are happy rich people. Studies show the rich tend to be less happy than those with less financial resources.

Happyland

ForumCoin: 3,642

Postby Danny B. » 17 Apr 2018, 19:20

I think that rich people often value money too much.. so they spend their whole life chasing it like crazy.. maybe that's the point.

People that are in a more poor condition just have to learn how to deal with many aspects of life that are not money-related.. So they might learn how to enjoy life in a more meaningful way. Money can make people very superficial you know..

Danny B.

ForumCoin: 359

Postby Fergal » 18 Apr 2018, 06:40

Good points Danny B., I agree with all of that. Sometimes people who are not rich often become too obsessed with money, to the extent that they limit their ability to increase their own wealth and change their circumstances. I would also suggest that there are rich people that have a very balanced view of money and life, and that approach has helped them to accumulate wealth and improve their circumstances.

Fergal
Site Admin

ForumCoin: 17,545

Postby Danny B. » 18 Apr 2018, 13:56

Fergal wrote:Good points Danny B., I agree with all of that. Sometimes people who are not rich often become too obsessed with money, to the extent that they limit their ability to increase their own wealth and change their circumstances. I would also suggest that there are rich people that have a very balanced view of money and life, and that approach has helped them to accumulate wealth and improve their circumstances.

Agree with all that as well..

Both poor and rich people are susceptible to that kind of "materialistic obsession".. it's just a common tendency in modern society :(

Danny B.

ForumCoin: 359

Postby skysnap » 19 Apr 2018, 13:27

Danny B. wrote:Both poor and rich people are susceptible to that kind of "materialistic obsession".. it's just a common tendency in modern society

Have you been into the situation where you have found yourself in issues and money helped you? I think that's the point most people want to be when they say they want to be rich. It's lack of money that they don't care about it's the issues that you can't avoid when you are broke that's what makes them want to escape. For example, just to give you an example, I know a rich man who used his driver when he had "hit and run " case and his driver committed suicide and the rich man paid his family. And the case is closed.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 599

Postby metsrock69 » 19 Apr 2018, 13:51

When you are on a limited income, you have to make a budget and stick to it. Getting the free things like operating systems or watching the streaming services is a good thing being most of the network shows and good movies are on. The car sharing is also good for having good friends. I also have a limited income so I use paypal to pay for my streaming services. :)

metsrock69

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 1,004

Postby cmoneyspinner » 20 Apr 2018, 00:51

Happyland wrote:You will be as happy as you allow yourself to be. There are more happy poor people than there are happy rich people. Studies show the rich tend to be less happy than those with less financial resources.

"Seems like the mo money we make, the mo problems we see." :D

I think even if a person didn't have limited cash your suggestions could make them happy. :lol: They could use their extra cash they're saving buy using free or less expensive stuff for other stuff that will make them happy. :lol:

cmoneyspinner

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 237

Postby Margareth1993 » 06 Jul 2018, 17:02

How to live a Happy life when you're limited in cash. So Simple.
Just be contented what you have and don't spent too much if it's not just needy.

Margareth1993

ForumCoin: 189

Postby darkthorn » 06 Jul 2018, 17:48

One can be happy without having much money, true happiness lies inside yourself not in your possessions. We live in a material world where there are poor people that are happy and rich people who feel miserable. It is all in our head, to attract money you need to understand the laws of the universe about it, I am learning it now after so many years with limited cash and I advice everyone to do some research about it on Google because changing your perspective about money does change your energetic field which can help you solve your financial issues.

darkthorn

ForumCoin: 372

Postby Lucy » 08 Jul 2018, 03:49

Money is not the only source of happiness. You can be happy for as long as you have friends to count on and a family to rely on. Money decreases by spending but happiness multiplies by giving or sharing. Although money is important in order for us to survive and to fulfill our basic needs but at the end of the day it is our self satisfaction that matters. Without self satisfaction whatever money you have is useless. So, money is important but it is not the only thing which is going to bring you happiness.

Lucy

ForumCoin: 31

Postby cinderella » 08 Jul 2018, 11:03

One thing that could make me happy is when I know that I could help other people in whatever way. I must admit I am always short of money because of the current situation at home wherein I am the breadwinner and no matter how hard I try, there are certain things which I could not afford. But with this situation, I am still happy that I could help my mother financially and can still provide my family with their daily needs. I am also happy with the thought that my youngest daughter is soon to finish her college.

cinderella

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 908

Postby Forumcoiner555 » 08 Jul 2018, 12:33

I think it's impossible
Or you must become buddist monk)

Forumcoiner555

ForumCoin: 72

Postby thisnthat » 08 Jul 2018, 17:32

Fergal wrote:Good points Danny B., I agree with all of that. Sometimes people who are not rich often become too obsessed with money, to the extent that they limit their ability to increase their own wealth and change their circumstances. I would also suggest that there are rich people that have a very balanced view of money and life, and that approach has helped them to accumulate wealth and improve their circumstances.

Well said. I'd note that there are also lots of wealthy people that still aren't happy or content. You have to choose happiness. It doesn't just land in your lap, money or not.

thisnthat

ForumCoin: 355

Postby oldbuddy » 08 Jul 2018, 18:51

If you are on the Internet, there is money all over you can just pick up free.

WHY WOULD ANYONE WHO WANTS TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE NOT JOIN THIS?
It's Completely FREE with no activity required, so all you do is promote it to make money.
CLICK HERE and READ THE PAGE to see how I am doing it, so You Can Too.
Then set up some free ads and let them run ON THIS FREE WEBSITE
oldbuddy

Referrals: 25
ForumCoin: 969

Next

Return to Articles & Tutorials