ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Get paid up to 150 ForumCoin to submit your article.

Water Therapy

Postby kahl39 » 17 Apr 2018, 08:39

Water or also scientifically known as H2O is one of the most powerful chemical formulations that our nature has offered us.
I am not about to talk about the broad topics about water here; rather I will specifically talk you into trying what I have experienced how rewarding it is in treating your health probs.
Opinions abound as to how much water should our body necessitate every day. Health authorities usually recommend eight glasses of water a day, which is equivalent to 8 ounces or 2 liters. Gunnars (2016) calls it 8x8 rule and says that it shouldn’t be that burdensome to remember. Do you follow this? If you don’t, then you must start doing it from today.
This seems to be very fundamental information that you should know about; however, I am going to talk you more about my own experience with water therapy.
Bailey (2013) dubs it a killer morning habit. Drinking 16oz or two glasses of water, right after waking up is a habit that you should cultivate. He lays down five solid reasons why you should drink a big glass of water right when you wake up. First is that it fires up your metabolism. Second is that you’re dehydrated when you wake up. Third is that water helps your body flush out toxins. Fourth is that your brain tissue is 75% water. What happens when you’re not adequately hydrated is that your brain operates on less fuel, which makes you feel drained, experience fatigue or mood fluctuations and worse case you get a headache. Health experts say that when you experience these, drinking the needed amount of water can alleviate them. And fifth is you’ll eat less. Bailey (2010) mentions a study which shows that people who drink a glass of water before every meal lose 4.5 pounds over a three-month period, because “it fills up the stomach with a substance that has zero calories”, and they “feel full as a result” (Bernstein & Woods, 2010).
I had a recurrent allergy before, and after reading the preceding information, I began doing that killer morning habit. I had been looking high and low for the right treatment for my recurrent and seasonal allergy. I resorted to taking some medicines which could alleviate my allergies, but after a while, it emerged back and itched all their might again. I even consulted some doctors who would give me a treatment that could seem to cure but then again after some time my allergy seemed to miss and bug me again. After a month of regularly taking two glasses of water, my allergy just went with the wind.
Up till now, I have been doing this killer morning habit. Try doing it yourself to prove it. There’s no harm in trying. Water is the safest chemical formulation your body can take.

References

Bailey, C. (2013). Killer morning habit: Drink 16oz of water, right after you wake up. Retrieved from https://alifeofproductivity.com/killer- ... u-wake-up/
Bernstein, M., & Woods, M. (2010). Clinical trial confirms effectiveness of simple appetite control method. Retrieved from https://www.acs.org/content/acs/en/pres ... ethod.html
Gunnars, K. (2016). How much water should you drink per day? Retrieve from https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/ho ... nk-per-day

kahl39

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 9

Re: Water Therapy

Postby Happyland » 17 Apr 2018, 16:22

Nice to know you found something as natural and simple as water to alleviate your allergy issues. It takes natural to cure natural. Water serves a lot of purposes for us as detailed on your points on metabolism, dehydration, toxins, and brain. It is quite useful for life. We have food, sun, water, oxygen. This all means we live on the best planet in the system.

Happyland

ForumCoin: 3,642

Postby Danny B. » 17 Apr 2018, 18:02

Hey, great post!

It's funny how much we can improve our life and health with such simple habits and knowledge isn't it?

We always try to find complex solutions to our problems, and very often the real solution is closer and simpler than we can imagine. I've been thinking about that lately :think:

Danny B.

ForumCoin: 359

Postby Zinha » 17 Apr 2018, 20:02

I drink a lot of water and i have the habit of drinking it early in the morning before my breakfast. I also do hidrogymnastics. Water is good in many ways ;)

Zinha

ForumCoin: 1,903

Postby kahl39 » 19 Apr 2018, 04:45

Happyland wrote:Nice to know you found something as natural and simple as water to alleviate your allergy issues. It takes natural to cure natural. Water serves a lot of purposes for us as detailed on your points on metabolism, dehydration, toxins, and brain. It is quite useful for life. We have food, sun, water, oxygen. This all means we live on the best planet in the system.

Yes. The benefits abound if we only are learned about our natural resources.

kahl39

Postby fergus1234 » 22 Apr 2018, 00:36

I consume 3 litters of water a day, I just want less salt on my system. Drinking a lot of water helps me get rid of salt on my insides.

fergus1234

ForumCoin: 273

Postby Happyland » 24 Apr 2018, 15:57

I love water. Water is everything to me--literally. We have a lot of it in us. I can't live without it. Water is one addiction that does me good.

Happyland

Postby kahl39 » 28 Apr 2018, 17:51

fergus1234 wrote:I consume 3 litters of water a day, I just want less salt on my system. Drinking a lot of water helps me get rid of salt on my insides.

you can do it man. plus try to do more which make you mobile like maybe regular exercise?

kahl39

Postby arunima » 29 Apr 2018, 06:05

Majority of our body is made of water. It is essential part of our system. Staying adequately hydrated is the best way to stay healthy and fit. good for your digestion, kidney, glowing skin and hair....your body needs it in adequate amount

arunima

ForumCoin: 45

Postby suny » 11 May 2018, 03:23

I am drinking 3-4 liters of water for years and now it has become my habit. Most of you will be surprised to note that I drink at least 1-1.5 liter water first thing in the morning before going to toilet, (fresh water in the summers and lukewarm in the winters) and then drink another 2-3 liters during rest of the day according to weather. We all know the benefits like keeping your body hydrated, skin young, body fir and system clean.

suny

Referrals: 60
ForumCoin: 354

Postby anokata » 11 May 2018, 03:36

Zinha wrote:I drink a lot of water and i have the habit of drinking it early in the morning before my breakfast. I also do hidrogymnastics. Water is good in many ways ;)

I also do that before but now I'm too lazy and forgot to drink in the morning before breakfast

anokata

ForumCoin: 10

Postby Happyland » 23 May 2018, 06:10

Our bodies are about 60% water (maybe some slight differences for male versus females). Water can be used to help in many things such as muscle etc. Water is important and is not just a therapy but it is essential for life as we know it.

Happyland

Postby kahl39 » 23 May 2018, 07:13

Happyland wrote:Our bodies are about 60% water (maybe some slight differences for male versus females). Water can be used to help in many things such as muscle etc. Water is important and is not just a therapy but it is essential for life as we know it.

You so much water composition so that when the body lacks it especially the brains health problem arises.

kahl39

Postby Strawberry18 » 25 Jun 2018, 11:32

wow i love to drink a lot of water, thats why i seldom got a cold. if ever its just for a day thenim okay again the next day

Strawberry18

ForumCoin: 218

Postby Margareth1993 » 25 Jun 2018, 15:57

Yes! water therapy is the best for our body aside of it removes and clean toxins digested by our body it also helps us make our skin young and fresh looking. Even in our brain if we had a headache sometimes we just need to drink a lot of water instead of taking synthetic medicines.

Margareth1993

ForumCoin: 189

Next

Return to Articles & Tutorials