ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Webmaster forum. Website development, design & management. Graphic design. Blog / Forum Set-up, Management, Admin & News

Twitter unfollowers

Postby suny » 17 Apr 2018, 04:24

I think some twitter members follow you to UNFOLLOW :roll: It's not hard to keep a track as I generally check my Twitter account at a regular interval and keep a close watch on new followers and UNFOLLOWRS. After all it takes me less than a minute to complete the procedure. Do you also regularly check your social media accounts?
  • 0

User avatar
suny
 
Posts: 8,926
Referrals: 61
Reputation: 1445
ForumCoin: 31

Re: Twitter unfollowers

Postby ahmedo24 » 17 Apr 2018, 06:22

I have heard that it is possible but I have not tried it can please let us know the procedures now
  • 0

ahmedo24
 
Posts: 4,812
Referrals: 25
Reputation: 151
ForumCoin: 193

Re: Twitter unfollowers

Postby BitCastDaily » 17 Apr 2018, 06:30

Yeah that's what I found out too, now I won't follow back accounts that look like bot account
  • 0

User avatar
BitCastDaily
 
Posts: 168
Location: Worldwide
Reputation: 27
ForumCoin: 215

Re: Twitter unfollowers

Postby suny » 17 Apr 2018, 08:00

ahmedo24 wrote:I have heard that it is possible but I have not tried it can please let us know the procedures now


It's a simple procedure. You have to follow an App available on Twitter, follow it and let it access your account. It provides a detailed info about all your followers, unfollowers etc.
  • 0

User avatar
suny
 
Posts: 8,926
Referrals: 61
Reputation: 1445
ForumCoin: 31

Re: Twitter unfollowers

Postby dominique » 17 Apr 2018, 15:09

ON my observation, some people follow you with a hope that you will follow back. Once you follow back, they will unfollow you and you will never notice that happened until you check your account.
  • 0

User avatar
dominique
 
Posts: 3,066
Reputation: 266
ForumCoin: 32

Re: Twitter unfollowers

Postby suny » 17 Apr 2018, 15:13

dominique wrote:ON my observation, some people follow you with a hope that you will follow back. Once you follow back, they will unfollow you and you will never notice that happened until you check your account.


I generally check my account at least once everyday. By the way, I am using an app that helps me check who does the checking for me otherwise it's not possible for me to know who was missing from list of followers.
  • 0

User avatar
suny
 
Posts: 8,926
Referrals: 61
Reputation: 1445
ForumCoin: 31

Re: Twitter unfollowers

Postby metsrock69 » 19 Apr 2018, 00:20

I have a twitter account with over 700 followers . Of course I only use it for musicians and I only follow 300 plus . Other people try and follow me but I just follow musicians and a few celebs who are nice enough to follow me back :D
  • 0

metsrock69
 
Posts: 1,586
Referrals: 1
Reputation: 165
ForumCoin: 983

Re: Twitter unfollowers

Postby suny » 19 Apr 2018, 02:21

metsrock69 wrote:I have a twitter account with over 700 followers . Of course I only use it for musicians and I only follow 300 plus . Other people try and follow me but I just follow musicians and a few celebs who are nice enough to follow me back :D


I have almost 10 K followers and you will be surprised to note that I did not initiate follow request to most of them but at the most 200. I get almost 20-30 follow request everyday and I follow back most of them. However, some of them unfollow and I follow their rule :D
  • 0

User avatar
suny
 
Posts: 8,926
Referrals: 61
Reputation: 1445
ForumCoin: 31

Re: Twitter unfollowers

Postby cmoneyspinner » 19 Apr 2018, 03:14

suny wrote:I think some twitter members follow you to UNFOLLOW :roll: It's not hard to keep a track as I generally check my Twitter account at a regular interval and keep a close watch on new followers and UNFOLLOWRS. After all it takes me less than a minute to complete the procedure. Do you also regularly check your social media accounts?


No. I know that I should because of the "unwritten Twitter rules" about reciprocation, i.e. following and unfollowing. But I don't have time to keep a close watch. I use those tools like Commun.it to at least thank those who follow me. I wanted to pay more attention to my Twitter accounts in 2018 but it's already the fourth month of the year. Needless to say, I'm behind schedule.
  • 1

User avatar
cmoneyspinner
 
Posts: 5,212
Location: Texas USA
Referrals: 4
Reputation: 1664
ForumCoin: 25

Re: Twitter unfollowers

Postby Kei » 19 Apr 2018, 05:40

I don't play close attention to that on my twitter account. I do that with instagram using the unfollow app. When I notice someone unfollows me, I return the favour.
  • 0

Kei
 
Posts: 1,751
Referrals: 2
Reputation: 79
ForumCoin: 283

Re: Twitter unfollowers

Postby dominique » 19 Apr 2018, 23:32

suny wrote:
dominique wrote:ON my observation, some people follow you with a hope that you will follow back. Once you follow back, they will unfollow you and you will never notice that happened until you check your account.


I generally check my account at least once everyday. By the way, I am using an app that helps me check who does the checking for me otherwise it's not possible for me to know who was missing from list of followers.

can you please share about the program you are using to check who unfollows you on twitter. I see my twitter followers dropping every day.
  • 0

User avatar
dominique
 
Posts: 3,066
Reputation: 266
ForumCoin: 32

Re: Twitter unfollowers

Postby chekdn » 20 Apr 2018, 23:45

suny wrote:
metsrock69 wrote:I have a twitter account with over 700 followers . Of course I only use it for musicians and I only follow 300 plus . Other people try and follow me but I just follow musicians and a few celebs who are nice enough to follow me back :D


I have almost 10 K followers and you will be surprised to note that I did not initiate follow request to most of them but at the most 200. I get almost 20-30 follow request everyday and I follow back most of them. However, some of them unfollow and I follow their rule :D
You tried. :thumbup: You have over 1000 followers and you can even take the time to unfollow the ones that unfollow you. :thumbup: :D

Don't you think you most have missed out on one of them? :D
  • 0

User avatar
chekdn
 
Posts: 1,159
Reputation: 76
ForumCoin: 406

Re: Twitter unfollowers

Postby cinderella » 21 Apr 2018, 01:25

Why would they do that? I can see who unfollows and I don't understand why they will do. Is there a benefit behind?
  • 1

User avatar
cinderella
 
Posts: 1,833
Location: Philippines
Referrals: 6
Reputation: 243
ForumCoin: 1,421

Re: Twitter unfollowers

Postby suny » 21 Apr 2018, 04:01

I have almost 10 K followers and you will be surprised to note that I did not initiate follow request to most of them but at the most 200. I get almost 20-30 follow request everyday and I follow back most of them. However, some of them unfollow and I follow their rule :D
[/quote] You tried. :thumbup: You have over 1000 followers and you can even take the time to unfollow the ones that unfollow you. :thumbup: :D

Don't you think you most have missed out on one of them? :D[/quote]

I have 10,000 and not 1000 and I never miss a single one that unfollows me because I use an App which does everything for me. Why should I follow anyone who follows me first and then unfollows me.
cinderella wrote:Why would they do that? I can see who unfollows and I don't understand why they will do. Is there a benefit behind?


Yes certain micro working sites pay to members for their retweets/follow etc that have more followers than what number they are following (generally they prefer members with double number of followers. That means if I have 1000 followers I should not follow more than 500. Most of these accounts are particularly created for this purpose.
  • 1

User avatar
suny
 
Posts: 8,926
Referrals: 61
Reputation: 1445
ForumCoin: 31

Re: Twitter unfollowers

Postby dominique » 22 Apr 2018, 00:23

The best strategy to build Twitter followers is by following Twitter accounts. It is very likely that you will be followed back. If you are not followed back, you can simply unfollow them. However, there are people who unfollow even if you are following them.
  • 0

User avatar
dominique
 
Posts: 3,066
Reputation: 266
ForumCoin: 32

Next

Return to Webmaster Questions, Discussion & News

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: cinderella and 0 guests

Reputation System ©'