ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Webmaster forum. Website development, design & management. Graphic design. Blog / Forum Set-up, Management, Admin & News

Twitter unfollowers

Postby suny » 17 Apr 2018, 04:24

I think some twitter members follow you to UNFOLLOW :roll: It's not hard to keep a track as I generally check my Twitter account at a regular interval and keep a close watch on new followers and UNFOLLOWRS. After all it takes me less than a minute to complete the procedure. Do you also regularly check your social media accounts?

suny

Referrals: 59
ForumCoin: 806

Re: Twitter unfollowers

Postby ahmedo24 » 17 Apr 2018, 06:22

I have heard that it is possible but I have not tried it can please let us know the procedures now

ahmedo24

Referrals: 24
ForumCoin: 3,050

Postby BitCastDaily » 17 Apr 2018, 06:30

Yeah that's what I found out too, now I won't follow back accounts that look like bot account

BitCastDaily

ForumCoin: 89

Postby suny » 17 Apr 2018, 08:00

ahmedo24 wrote:I have heard that it is possible but I have not tried it can please let us know the procedures now

It's a simple procedure. You have to follow an App available on Twitter, follow it and let it access your account. It provides a detailed info about all your followers, unfollowers etc.

suny

Postby dominique » 17 Apr 2018, 15:09

ON my observation, some people follow you with a hope that you will follow back. Once you follow back, they will unfollow you and you will never notice that happened until you check your account.

dominique

ForumCoin: 189

Postby suny » 17 Apr 2018, 15:13

dominique wrote:ON my observation, some people follow you with a hope that you will follow back. Once you follow back, they will unfollow you and you will never notice that happened until you check your account.

I generally check my account at least once everyday. By the way, I am using an app that helps me check who does the checking for me otherwise it's not possible for me to know who was missing from list of followers.

suny

Postby metsrock69 » Today, 00:20

I have a twitter account with over 700 followers . Of course I only use it for musicians and I only follow 300 plus . Other people try and follow me but I just follow musicians and a few celebs who are nice enough to follow me back :D

metsrock69

ForumCoin: 210

Postby suny » Today, 02:21

metsrock69 wrote:I have a twitter account with over 700 followers . Of course I only use it for musicians and I only follow 300 plus . Other people try and follow me but I just follow musicians and a few celebs who are nice enough to follow me back :D

I have almost 10 K followers and you will be surprised to note that I did not initiate follow request to most of them but at the most 200. I get almost 20-30 follow request everyday and I follow back most of them. However, some of them unfollow and I follow their rule :D

suny

Postby cmoneyspinner » Today, 03:14

suny wrote:I think some twitter members follow you to UNFOLLOW :roll: It's not hard to keep a track as I generally check my Twitter account at a regular interval and keep a close watch on new followers and UNFOLLOWRS. After all it takes me less than a minute to complete the procedure. Do you also regularly check your social media accounts?

No. I know that I should because of the "unwritten Twitter rules" about reciprocation, i.e. following and unfollowing. But I don't have time to keep a close watch. I use those tools like Commun.it to at least thank those who follow me. I wanted to pay more attention to my Twitter accounts in 2018 but it's already the fourth month of the year. Needless to say, I'm behind schedule.

cmoneyspinner

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 244

Postby Kei » Today, 05:40

I don't play close attention to that on my twitter account. I do that with instagram using the unfollow app. When I notice someone unfollows me, I return the favour.

Kei

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 50

Return to Webmaster Questions, Discussion & News