ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts add to the discussion are are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions. You must not post referral links in this forum.

FaucetDump

Postby Happyland » 16 Apr 2018, 17:10

Who--Faucetdump
What--Faucets
Why--to earn small amounts of crypto
Where--Faucetdump.com
When--I would assume the timer depends on the faucet
How--just click the specific coin you are interested in and click on its respective faucet
How much--claims vary depending on the coin and depending on the faucet.

It seems like many of you are interested in crypto. One way to earn crypto is through faucets. Faucetdump provides an opportunity to earn crypto.

Faucetdump has a list of faucets for the major crypto assets such as bitcoin and the other most recognizable coins in the space. But wait it gets better. It also covers the alternative coins. You will see alt coins such as ripple, digibyte, neo and many others. You will clearly see the names of coins.

There are plenty to choose from. Due to the nature of crypto not all coins will have readily active faucets.

My thoughts--
1. Not sure how legit the process is. Do your research. If anyone has used the site please let us know your experience.
2.Faucets are not for everyone. For those who choose to use them you should exercise patience and discipline. Also ensure your expectations are reasonable--with faucets you are only claiming small bits of crypto.
3. Be mindful that you will be exposed to popups, possible secret mining, and short links. These things are not only annoying but they can be harmful in various ways. Just to mention only a few: some ads are offensive, some mining can harm your device, it is possible for some links to contain malware/viruses.

Happyland

ForumCoin: 212

Re: FaucetDump

Postby Chameli » 17 Apr 2018, 01:29

I lost patience with faucets a long time ago, however, I am willing to try faucets again because I do not have other means to earn crypto currency.

Chameli

ForumCoin: 80

Postby ahmedo24 » 17 Apr 2018, 06:26

Whoever that is willing to earn coins from faucets must be patient enough cos the earnings come in a very very low pace but the beauty is coins could rise any time

ahmedo24

Referrals: 24
ForumCoin: 5,032

Postby nela13 » 17 Apr 2018, 12:04

For your description it seems to me quite similar to Faucethub and I am getting tired of it due to all those pop-up ads. I think I will stay away from this one for now.

nela13

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 2,064

Postby anorona » 17 Apr 2018, 13:53

I would rather choose faucethub thatbtry out this new site with no assurance of its legitimacy.

anorona

ForumCoin: 1,005

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum