ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
You know you want to!

Usain Bolt Facts

Postby nicky2db » 14 Apr 2018, 07:26

Usain St Leo Bolt is a retired Jamaican sprinter. He has received the Order of Distinction (commander class) and the Order of Jamaica, national honors of Jamaica. He is the first person to hold both the 100 metres and 200 metres world records since fully automatic time became mandatory. He was born on August 21, 1986 in Sherwood Content in the parish of Trelawny, Jamaica. He is known as the fastest man in the world after wining three gold medals at the 2008 Olympic Games in Beijing, China. His net worth is used as $34.2 million USD. His longest and highest endorsement deal is Puma where he is being paid approximately $10 million USD. His other endorsements include: Mumm, Advil, Sprint, Gatorade, Hublot, Virgin Media, Visa, and Nissan Motors.

nicky2db

ForumCoin: 208

Re: Usain Bolt Facts

Postby cmoneyspinner » 14 Apr 2018, 20:58

I'm so proud of Usain Bolt that I wish he was American so I could cheer louder and say REPRESENT!! :lol: :lol:

cmoneyspinner

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 283

Postby verity » 16 Apr 2018, 09:05

love usain bolts! hes my i dol in runnings the fastest man alive hope i will have a autograph with him someday

verity

ForumCoin: 230

Postby Pradhan » 17 Apr 2018, 14:32

Usain bolts my favourite speed star.To meet me very much.But I live far away from him.My best wishes to her.I wish that he always does well in the competition. <3

Pradhan

ForumCoin: 900

Postby nicky2db » 18 Apr 2018, 12:25

cmoneyspinner wrote:I'm so proud of Usain Bolt that I wish he was American so I could cheer louder and say REPRESENT!! :lol: :lol:

Don't stop cheering. Cheer on! Cheer on!

nicky2db

ForumCoin: 208

Return to General Chat - Off Topic