ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
You know you want to!

Celebrity Willow Smith

Postby nicky2db » 14 Apr 2018, 04:41

Willow Smith was born on October 31, 2000. She is an actress, singer and dancer. Her parents are the legendary Will and Jada Pinkett Smith. Two of her famous songs are: "Whip my hair" and "Fireball." Her net worth is $4 million USD. I haven't liked any of her movies, but the two songs listed above done by her, i like.

nicky2db

ForumCoin: 228

Re: Celebrity Willow Smith

Postby cmoneyspinner » 14 Apr 2018, 21:02

I'm not a fan of Will Smith which I already in another one of your posts. I am a fan of Jada Pinkett Smith. As for Willow Smith? Neither her or her brother would be celebrities if they were not children of celebrities. I'm not being a hater. It's just that sometimes it's not what you know or what you can do, it's who you know or who you are related to. :lol: :lol:

cmoneyspinner

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 25

Postby fergus1234 » 15 Apr 2018, 18:18

I heard she was on a rehab because of drugs. She is messier than 2011 Miley Cyrus at this moment.

fergus1234

ForumCoin: 223

Postby verity » 17 Apr 2018, 08:38

they All Grown up! and i Envy her shes so young but already have a networh of $4 million USD

verity

ForumCoin: 377

Postby cmoneyspinner » 17 Apr 2018, 17:10

fergus1234 wrote:on a rehab because of drugs.

verity wrote:already have a networh of $4 million USD

I suppose if you going to be a drug addict you need money for the habit and money to pay the doctor to help you break the habit. It's nothing I would be envious of though.

cmoneyspinner

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 25

Postby nicky2db » 18 Apr 2018, 12:27

fergus1234 wrote:I heard she was on a rehab because of drugs. She is messier than 2011 Miley Cyrus at this moment.

Really? Haven't read anything that says she was on drugs or in rehab.

--- 18 Apr 2018, 07:29 ---

cmoneyspinner wrote:I'm not a fan of Will Smith which I already in another one of your posts. I am a fan of Jada Pinkett Smith. As for Willow Smith? Neither her or her brother would be celebrities if they were not children of celebrities. I'm not being a hater. It's just that sometimes it's not what you know or what you can do, it's who you know or who you are related to. :lol: :lol:

There is truth in what you said. Their ideologies is weird. Sometimes I believe they try to hard to be different.

nicky2db

ForumCoin: 228

Return to General Chat - Off Topic