ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts add to the discussion are are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: MoneyGoldForum for sale AGAIN

Postby ahmedo24 » 15 Jun 2018, 06:24

I also tried to check this thread daily cos i am looking forward to positive news here, I hope the forum returns soonest

ahmedo24

Referrals: 25
ForumCoin: 453

Postby ceci » 15 Jun 2018, 06:24

augusta wrote:
junrose123 wrote:The admin of the site is really a scammer since he already prove it now for taking no actions for our quires.

he might still be return to continue the site and then pays us,he did that before.it though I doubt the selling of the forum

Agree, it's not worth to go back to this site as already lost faith.

ceci

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 1,022

Postby Yugocean » 15 Jun 2018, 08:45

I just visited MGF and found entire MGF is under spammers who are posting copy paste trash everywhere.

Yugocean

ForumCoin: 1,986

Postby SUPERSINGH » 15 Jun 2018, 10:01

I think this is the story of all websites after they are left by all members. As like happening at forum for u as well

SUPERSINGH

Referrals: 109
ForumCoin: 226

Postby augusta » 15 Jun 2018, 10:24

forum that laid fallow will of course be invaded by spammers and scammers I doubt the admin will be back

augusta

ForumCoin: 152

Postby JASPREET » 15 Jun 2018, 10:30

Money Gold Forum will be for scammers only and even the admin was a scammer who created multiple accounts on forum coin

JASPREET

ForumCoin: 142

Postby ahmedo24 » 15 Jun 2018, 19:36

From what you guys are saying, it like the forum doesn't have future and it better the chapter is closed

ahmedo24

Referrals: 25
ForumCoin: 453

Previous

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum