ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Discuss, post questions and suggestions related to this site, here.

faucet forumcoin.win

Postby dolfika18 » 05 Apr 2018, 09:38

Hello!
I registered on two of your sites forumcoin.com and forumcoin.win
but my nicknames are different and therefore no payments foruncoin.win are made!
please correct this?
Thank you

dolfika18

ForumCoin: 4

Re: faucet forumcoin.win

Postby Sam » 05 Apr 2018, 21:33

These are separate sites. @Fergal is the owner of ForumCoin and @CyberFreak is the owner of ForumCoin.win. You should contact one of them directly for a username change.

You can keep claiming from ForumCoin.win as your balance will just accrue until you can cash out. :)

Sam
Community Moderator

Referrals: 13
ForumCoin: 3,002

Postby CyberFreak » 06 Apr 2018, 05:54

Send me a PM with your username there and I will update it and send your pending balance.

Currently really really busy with real life things :o Responses will be alot slower than usual.

:$: ForumCoin Faucet - Claim your free FC!!! :$:

If you sign up to the ForumCoin.Win faucet, please contact me with your username via PM, email (cyberfreak@forumcoin.win) or submit a quick ticket so I can activate your account.
CyberFreak
Tech Admin

Referrals: 16
ForumCoin: 66,118

Postby junrose123 » 13 Apr 2018, 03:17

forum coin faucet is a great addition to my forum coin balance because you can earn free coins whiteout doing much work in it.

junrose123

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 35

Return to ForumCoin Related Discussions