ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts add to the discussion are are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Virily Group

Postby Vehlijanta » 15 Mar 2019, 16:30

Nice that Virily is back to its usual pace but they should now work on stability.
  • 0

User avatar
Vehlijanta
 
Posts: 1,409
Reputation: 26
ForumCoin: 672

Re: Virily Group

Postby mrki444 » 15 Mar 2019, 16:50

Dashboar visible but still no update. It's time to post something. I lost few days because of errors.
  • 0

mrki444
 
Posts: 9,624
Reputation: 228
ForumCoin: 784

Re: Virily Group

Postby cmoneyspinner » 16 Mar 2019, 01:55

JASPREET wrote:
cmoneyspinner wrote:I got 2 lists approved and I am going to start having fun doing lists as "fillers", when I down time.


What is list and what are these fillers? can you elaborate?


A list is where you group common items together. You can do Lists - Check the Create Modules. There are Open Lists where you start the Lists and others can ADD ON. There is a Classic List which is basically a list-based article. There are other lists but I like the Classic List.

When I say "fillers", that's my word that I made up. Creating polls. quizzes and discussions takes up more time. Doing lists doesn't take much effort. I like to do polls or quizzes because you earn 30 virils. But sometimes it's easy to put a list together. Sometimes I have down time, or I'm bored or I just don't feel like writing. "Fillers" means it fills my time space instead of just sitting around doing nothing. :D

I take to Twitter or Instagram and find a group of tweets or videos on a similar topic and then I reshare them using the Virily listmaker. You can text (like quotes), you can share images (great if you are a photographer or artists) and you can share embedded content - tweets, Instagram posts or videos. I usually share tweets. But I did a list and shared popular posts from Instagram.

It's one of the easiest content-publishing things to do on Virily. Think about it this way. You're on Twitter and you come across a tweet and make a comment. You earn nothing for that. You take that tweet, group it with a list of similar tweets, create a list of the tweets to reshare and add your comments on a Virily list instead. You earn 15 virils for each list plus you earn if people view and/or leave comments.

Take a look at my Virily profile (my member name is "cmoneyspinner") and you will see my lists. My 2 lists that got approved were "National Hair Hairstyles on Instagram" and "Celebrating Women in Sports History". I've done more lists.
  • 2

User avatar
cmoneyspinner
 
Posts: 5,738
Location: Texas USA
Referrals: 6
Reputation: 1804
ForumCoin: 90

Re: Virily Group

Postby ceci » 16 Mar 2019, 05:40

hi, @cmoneyspinner, will visit your list for sure.

BTW, my username is :Tiada

Just wondered when would Virily pay? I am looking for USD10 cash out this month.
  • 0

User avatar
ceci
 
Posts: 9,129
Referrals: 5
Reputation: 354
ForumCoin: 587

Re: Virily Group

Postby amitkokiladitya » 16 Mar 2019, 06:17

cmoneyspinner wrote:
JASPREET wrote:
cmoneyspinner wrote:I got 2 lists approved and I am going to start having fun doing lists as "fillers", when I down time.


What is list and what are these fillers? can you elaborate?


A list is where you group common items together. You can do Lists - Check the Create Modules. There are Open Lists where you start the Lists and others can ADD ON. There is a Classic List which is basically a list-based article. There are other lists but I like the Classic List.

When I say "fillers", that's my word that I made up. Creating polls. quizzes and discussions takes up more time. Doing lists doesn't take much effort. I like to do polls or quizzes because you earn 30 virils. But sometimes it's easy to put a list together. Sometimes I have down time, or I'm bored or I just don't feel like writing. "Fillers" means it fills my time space instead of just sitting around doing nothing. :D

I take to Twitter or Instagram and find a group of tweets or videos on a similar topic and then I reshare them using the Virily listmaker. You can text (like quotes), you can share images (great if you are a photographer or artists) and you can share embedded content - tweets, Instagram posts or videos. I usually share tweets. But I did a list and shared popular posts from Instagram.

It's one of the easiest content-publishing things to do on Virily. Think about it this way. You're on Twitter and you come across a tweet and make a comment. You earn nothing for that. You take that tweet, group it with a list of similar tweets, create a list of the tweets to reshare and add your comments on a Virily list instead. You earn 15 virils for each list plus you earn if people view and/or leave comments.

Take a look at my Virily profile (my member name is "cmoneyspinner") and you will see my lists. My 2 lists that got approved were "National Hair Hairstyles on Instagram" and "Celebrating Women in Sports History". I've done more lists.


I never thought about this method of.posting on Virily. It appears an easy thing to do. I will go across your lists amsake out how we can do this.
  • 0

User avatar
amitkokiladitya
 
Posts: 2,383
Reputation: 112
ForumCoin: 214

Re: Virily Group

Postby JASPREET » 16 Mar 2019, 10:39

cmoneyspinner wrote:
JASPREET wrote:
cmoneyspinner wrote:I got 2 lists approved and I am going to start having fun doing lists as "fillers", when I down time.


What is list and what are these fillers? can you elaborate?


A list is where you group common items together. You can do Lists - Check the Create Modules. There are Open Lists where you start the Lists and others can ADD ON. There is a Classic List which is basically a list-based article. There are other lists but I like the Classic List.

When I say "fillers", that's my word that I made up. Creating polls. quizzes and discussions takes up more time. Doing lists doesn't take much effort. I like to do polls or quizzes because you earn 30 virils. But sometimes it's easy to put a list together. Sometimes I have down time, or I'm bored or I just don't feel like writing. "Fillers" means it fills my time space instead of just sitting around doing nothing. :D

I take to Twitter or Instagram and find a group of tweets or videos on a similar topic and then I reshare them using the Virily listmaker. You can text (like quotes), you can share images (great if you are a photographer or artists) and you can share embedded content - tweets, Instagram posts or videos. I usually share tweets. But I did a list and shared popular posts from Instagram.

It's one of the easiest content-publishing things to do on Virily. Think about it this way. You're on Twitter and you come across a tweet and make a comment. You earn nothing for that. You take that tweet, group it with a list of similar tweets, create a list of the tweets to reshare and add your comments on a Virily list instead. You earn 15 virils for each list plus you earn if people view and/or leave comments.

Take a look at my Virily profile (my member name is "cmoneyspinner") and you will see my lists. My 2 lists that got approved were "National Hair Hairstyles on Instagram" and "Celebrating Women in Sports History". I've done more lists.


Thanks, I really appreciate the way you shared in detail. I will try to see if am able to make it.
  • 0

User avatar
JASPREET
 
Posts: 10,373
Location: India
Reputation: 273
ForumCoin: 294

Re: Virily Group

Postby mrki444 » 16 Mar 2019, 11:18

I should posted few new polls today and tommorrow. I will try at least 7 to earn more since I lost few days because of errors.
  • 0

mrki444
 
Posts: 9,624
Reputation: 228
ForumCoin: 784

Re: Virily Group

Postby SUPERSINGH » 16 Mar 2019, 14:30

I need to do that as well but don't know why I feel lazy about it and stop posting after some time.
  • 0

User avatar
SUPERSINGH
 
Posts: 14,607
Location: Singh-a-pur
Referrals: 115
Reputation: 622
ForumCoin: 2,152

Re: Virily Group

Postby Vehlijanta » 16 Mar 2019, 16:27

If you don't post polls or Quiz then it's highly unlikely that you'll earn much.
  • 0

User avatar
Vehlijanta
 
Posts: 1,409
Reputation: 26
ForumCoin: 672

Re: Virily Group

Postby cinderella » 16 Mar 2019, 23:27

I also tried posting a poll and it was already approved. But I am more confident when I write an article. As long as we are active and we interact with other members, we will still earn. The only issue I have with the site is the frequent error in loading. I need to be very patient when working with this site. But I can see some increase in my points with my one week of being active. I hope to reach payout soon.
  • 0

Visit IDEAL CAREER IDEAS for new online earning ideas!
DATA ENTRY SITES THAT YOU CAN JOIN IN 2019
User avatar
cinderella
 
Posts: 2,382
Location: Philippines
Referrals: 8
Reputation: 330
ForumCoin: 726

Re: Virily Group

Postby amitkokiladitya » 17 Mar 2019, 06:10

cinderella wrote:I also tried posting a poll and it was already approved. But I am more confident when I write an article. As long as we are active and we interact with other members, we will still earn. The only issue I have with the site is the frequent error in loading. I need to be very patient when working with this site. But I can see some increase in my points with my one week of being active. I hope to reach payout soon.


Yes it all depends on the activities level. Those days when I spend some time on the site the counter moves and sometimes very fast also. It is all.about soaring time for the site.
  • 0

User avatar
amitkokiladitya
 
Posts: 2,383
Reputation: 112
ForumCoin: 214

Re: Virily Group

Postby SUPERSINGH » 17 Mar 2019, 13:39

It takes time to stay active on Virily and post daily and only after that you can expect to earn
  • 0

User avatar
SUPERSINGH
 
Posts: 14,607
Location: Singh-a-pur
Referrals: 115
Reputation: 622
ForumCoin: 2,152

Re: Virily Group

Postby Vehlijanta » 17 Mar 2019, 15:46

I want to join virily but they are not accepting new users from many weeks.
  • 0

User avatar
Vehlijanta
 
Posts: 1,409
Reputation: 26
ForumCoin: 672

Re: Virily Group

Postby verity » Yesterday, 04:55

SUPERSINGH wrote:I need to do that as well but don't know why I feel lazy about it and stop posting after some time.

Why your fee lazy to write ? Its not good thing to said that :lol: your one of the highest Earner :$: in virily your in the top 50 list.
  • 0

verity
 
Posts: 6,998
Reputation: 153
ForumCoin: 180

Re: Virily Group

Postby JASPREET » Yesterday, 05:21

Daily 2-3 posts can push you up to $10 in a month, so it can be a good option for all of us.
  • 0

User avatar
JASPREET
 
Posts: 10,373
Location: India
Reputation: 273
ForumCoin: 294

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Alexandoy, cmoneyspinner, simplyfred and 1 guest

Reputation System ©'