ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts add to the discussion are are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Is earning online fun or more like work or you?

Postby MysticMoons » 07 Mar 2019, 08:25

Since I get paid to play video games. I must say it is a lot of fun for me to earn this way.
When I had to do boring things for money it was quite boring.

Get paid to post and watch videos! very easy money pays worldwide.Earn money right away for getting views and viewing videos daily! join today click the link below
https://bit.tube/play?hash=QmWGTq8gvLR5AkEbubAG6iPMzF8LFSTgkBAviZqqKo5NMX&channel=258490
MysticMoons

ForumCoin: 1,850

Postby simplyfred » 07 Mar 2019, 08:43

Depends on the site. Some site is no fun at all but since it gives me more money then, I continue doing it. So it is more work for me. Some site though gives me some fun moments.

simplyfred

ForumCoin: 1,369

Postby anil02 » 07 Mar 2019, 11:21

simplyfred wrote:Depends on the site. Some site is no fun at all but since it gives me more money then, I continue doing it. So it is more work for me. Some site though gives me some fun moments.

Some sites are fun and some are means of earning but some are problem. Survey sites are source of earning but also time killing sites.

anil02

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 130

Postby SUPERSINGH » 07 Mar 2019, 13:57

It used to be fun for a long time but after I was able to earn decent money every month, it transformed into work and now again I am unable to earn much

SUPERSINGH

Referrals: 115
ForumCoin: 2,152

Postby anorona » 07 Mar 2019, 14:24

Both fun and work. I enjoy working online and I particaely take some site seriously as work.

anorona

ForumCoin: 144

Postby SUPERSINGH » 07 Mar 2019, 14:26

I feel If I can take it seriously then I may make some extra but talking about you, you are doing pretty well on Spare5 so its helping you a lot

SUPERSINGH

Referrals: 115
ForumCoin: 2,152

Postby anorona » 07 Mar 2019, 14:31

you can do it too. It took me a year to come back on spare5 and a few months of getting higher xp to get the webtask. It is not easy but it is worth it.

anorona

ForumCoin: 144

Postby Vehlijanta » 07 Mar 2019, 16:05

It cannot be a work because I have only few minutes to spend online.

Vehlijanta

ForumCoin: 672

Postby ruthmongare » 17 Mar 2019, 15:27

Nowadays am taking it as a fun thing because no commitments since am only working on a single site.

ruthmongare

ForumCoin: 270

Postby naxewp81 » Yesterday, 03:09

When I'm in a pinch for the month, it feels like work. Otherwise, it's like having fun while being paid :D

naxewp81

ForumCoin: 180

Postby tusziget » Yesterday, 04:34

When sometimes there are difficult tasks to do I feel more like work, when it is easier, it is fun and work at the same time.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 101

Postby riddy09 » Yesterday, 04:42

It's fun and enjoyable when I don't bother about how much I've earned so far. While it's more work if the earnings which I consider in my country wage earnings of $10 per day and yes, it's a stable work not project ones.

riddy09

ForumCoin: 477

Postby Kei » Yesterday, 05:36

It's already funny trying to give an answers because some days it is fun while other times it is like work. Work especially when I have to meet up minimum on different sites.

Kei

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 64

Postby junrose123 » Yesterday, 15:51

I really enjoy working online because I feel busy at the same time earning which is really a good source of savings for me.

junrose123

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 140

Postby Vehlijanta » Yesterday, 16:19

I started to enjoy because it's the only place where I can post, ask questions and earn.

Vehlijanta

ForumCoin: 672

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum